Wine and Booze - aka Saving the Beer thread

Jdubs

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

Didn't take too many drink pics. Tonight at dinner had some daiquiris, a dirty monkey, and some screw drivers. Today at beach I had a bunch of stuff, most had rum.cdfb7e181996ea0fc3669033961233fc.jpg909d6b92e5a31f63436eb024943b045a.jpg60d65fa9422bd5240a724405e4ffa454.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What's in a dirty monkey?  Looks a lot like a chocolate milkshake to me so I'd be hammered in minutes.  :haha:

• 1 month later...

it's close to the holidays. I know @RangerClay is got something brewed up nice. I admit i'm not a wine drinker. I had some though with the rest of the family. His holiday white and awesome. It'd convert me if we lived closer. lol can't believe he hasn't posted in here.

...i meant to say distilled. lol

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Going in hot tonight boys and girls! Gotta bust this head/throat cold...decaf tea, lemon, manuka honey, and a healthy pour of EW...hot shower...Vick’s vapor rub and bed. Hoping to be a new(well back to my old self) man by morning
81adc705aa5d77990200b65f17dfc96c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just don’t mix up the order. Shots of vapo rub are terrible. Jim Beam muddled old fashions for mama and I. 

Just don’t mix up the order. Shots of vapo rub are terrible. Jim Beam muddled old fashions for mama and I. 

I had Jim Beam in hand tonight hoping to test my wife’s handwriting in the snow (we have no snow but whatever) as per your other night but when I went to register I saw it was the maple variety...me no likey flavored sweet stuff. EW got the call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, dbHunterNY said:

it's close to the holidays. I know @RangerClay is got something brewed up nice. I admit i'm not a wine drinker. I had some though with the rest of the family. His holiday white and awesome. It'd convert me if we lived closer. lol can't believe he hasn't posted in here.

...i meant to say distilled. lol

Thanks Dan for the kind words and for pointing me here. Yes I make a wine holidays every year.  Hulbert's Holiday White and was sipping it with Christmas dinner.  I have won several awards over the years.

@turkeyfeathers that coffee wine looks really good!  Was that a local NYS wine?  I would like to try to find it.  Myself I do make a coffee port that Is very popular.

I see my wine bottle picture is sideways.  How do I fix that?

Wine 1.jpg

Wine 2.jpg

Edited by RangerClay
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, RangerClay said:

Thanks Dan for the kind words and for pointing me here. Yes I make a wine holidays every year.  Hulbert's Holiday White and was sipping it with Christmas dinner.  I have won several awards over the years.

@turkeyfeathers that coffee wine looks really good!  Was that a local NYS wine?  I would like to try to find it.  Myself I do make a coffee port that Is very popular.

Wine 1.jpg

Wine 2.jpg

Yes it’s local. Bought it at Flight of five in Lockport.  Made with real coffee and not coffee flavoring.  It’s excellent 

My nephew gave me a bottle of Five & 20 Spirits  Bourbon made in Westfield, NY... I am VERY easy to buy for..<<grin>>….

I sampled it, and although I am no conisseur of bourbon, I thought it was very good.... Anybody else try any of this  ?

14 hours ago, RangerClay said:

Wine 1.jpg

Wine 2.jpg

Congrats on your awarding winning wines!  No small talk to earn such honors!

I find that if you crop your original portrait-oriented pic a bit, then they will not post sideways.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cinco day mayo early with friends. She worked at a fancy Mexican place in NYC. So its gonna be a spread tonight. First on deck some beers and this jalepeno black berry margarita. World class guac in the background too. Will power sucks right now.

30fbd4bf1e0dbf706330d069771eaace.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My friend and i had our own party last night. I am not sure if i will ever drink another margarita again. I feel like crap and my head is still banging!. but i am having a beer, hoping this will help LOL

• Like 1