2018 Hunting Lease list coming soon

The list of our woodlots that will be open for lease will be published March 1st at 7:30 AM on our website www.cottonhanlon.com

We just started to compile the list but it looks like we'll have parcels open for lease in the following counties: Chemung, Cortland, Oswego, Schuyler, Tioga and Tompkins.  The woodlots will range in size from 20 acres to over 600. We still have a lot more work to get ready so I don't have many details at this point. 

Make sure to checkout our website first thing in the morning (3/1) for the best choices. The website will give some general info. for each woodlot including an aerial photo, town, county, acres and cost. If you find something that catches your eye contact me ASAP (email is best). If no one else has put a hold on that woodlot I'll put it on-hold for you and send you detailed maps so you can come wander all around the lease to see if you like it. Then when you're ready we'll draw up the leases for your signature.

Bob

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By C-H Brad
      We will be publishing the new list of available hunting leases on Monday, March 2, 2020 at 7:30 AM on our website www.cottonhanlon.com 
      Cotton-Hanlon is a private timber company that owns land in NY and PA (sorry all our land in PA is currently leased). We have been leasing land since the fall of 1970. You will be dealing directly with the us, no third parties.
      Still working on the list but it looks like we'll have woodlots available in the following counties in NY: Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Oswego, Schuyler, Tioga and Tompkins.
      Make sure to check it out first thing that morning for the best choices.
      Thanks, Bob
    • By C-H Brad
      Cotton-Hanlon, Inc. is a timber management company that owns over 33,000 acres. To help off set our property tax bills we lease the exclusive hunting rights out to groups or individuals. We've been in the leasing business since 1970. Our goal is to find the 'perfect' woodlot for you and your group. Many of our groups have been leasing from us for over 25 years, so as you can see we value building long term relationships. If this is something that interests you please check out our website for further details.
      The new list of available hunting leases will be published on our website on Friday March 1, 2019 at 7:30 AM
      https://www.cottonhanlon.com/
      We are working on the list right now so I can't give any specific details but it looks like we'll have leases ranging in size from 20 to over 600 acres in the following NY counties:
      Chemung Cortland Oswego Schuyler Tioga Tompkins Again check out our website this Friday March 1, 2019 at 7:30 AM as things go fast. All our contact info. can be found on the website.
      Thanks, Bob 
    • By Glen
      1 to 4 experienced, safe and ethical deer hunters looking to lease between 20 to 100 acres in Northern portion of Chenango County.  Happy to share meat and assist with land maintenance . Please email Glen:  [email protected] .  Thank you for your assistance and consideration!
    • By C-H Brad
      Just a quick post to say we have added some new woodlots to the list of available hunting leases. Hunting season isn’t that far away and maybe you haven’t found your perfect spot yet. Well it’s not to late to get your group together and lease some land from Cotton-Hanlon.

Here’s a quick summary of the woodlots I just added to the list (all in NY):

# 204B                        Broome Co., Lisle                    44.65 ac
      #448                           Cayuga Co., Sempronius          26.1 ac
      #263                           Tioga Co., Barton                    50 ac
      #007                           Tioga Co., Candor                   216 ac
      #031,155,210             Tioga Co., Spencer                  98.6 ac
      #090,421                    Tompkins Co., Caroline          168 ac

Check out the complete list on our website https://www.cottonhanlon.com/hunting-leases

If you have any questions or you want to check out one any of the woodlots send me an email and I’ll get the maps sent right out.
      Bob

• By C-H Brad
      We've got some great hunting leases here in New York that you can pick up immediately. The snow is melting fast and turkey season is just around the corner so get your group together and lease your very own hunting ground. 
      The complete list of available woodlots can be found on our website  www.cottonhanlon.com 
      Here's a just a few examples from the list:
      C-H # 323, Chemung Co., Town of Erin, 205 acres C-H # 033,417e&w, Chemung Co., Town of Van Etten, 512 acres C-H # 048,135, Schuyler Co., Town of Cayuta, 150 acres C-H # 389,453, Tioga Co., Town of Berkshire, 42 acres So no matter if you group is big or small we have just the right size woodlot for your group. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected]
      Bob