First Time Stippling...My VP9

Marion

Looks pretty tight for a first timer. :good:
How is it shooting with the RMR mounted on the plate?  Did you consider having it milled into the slide and keeping a rear sight?  Do you notice much difference with the Lobos trigger?

Thanks! I love the RMR. I had one also on my 45c but then decided it would be easier to conceal with standard tritium sights plus I was worried about God forbid if I ever had to use it the dot may not be turned on. But overall I love the dot. I can easily bang steel and the chains out past 50 yards with it. I thought about getting the slide milled but didn't really want a permanent mod to the gun though I may continue after testing out the new stipple to stipple the main frame. In which case the warranty would be voided which the Lobos technically does anyways. The Lobos trigger is sweet! Its hard to improve upon what is already one of the top if not the top stock out of the box triggers but I find it makes it a little bit crisper. That may just be my head but it does reduce the takeup by around 30% and I think the reset feels slightly shorter. The anodized aluminum shoe feels awesome! I highly recommend adding it and also adding the match springs assuming you don't plan on carrying. I find the new springs make the pull too light for me to comfortably carry. This will definitely be a range/comp gun

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

seems to look really good. i feel like stippling would be tough to do right. like if not done right it'll in-fill with "dirt" and won't clean well, losing it's effective grip. anything of mine that's stippled was wood and from Altamont Co.

• Like 1

must be an aftermarket trigger? i like the compact version. fit like a glove for my hands. i felt it was a little wide for concealed though.
Yup that was a Lobos trigger I put in myself a while ago

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!