Working on a new prosthetic arm

Bionic

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I was expecting yes.  I am watching a few take off/flight videos on youtube, trying to get an idea of flying.  I wasn’t sure if these people were sneaking, or legit allowed.  Thanks craappppaaaayy!

Thanks, I was expecting yes.  I am watching a few take off/flight videos on youtube, trying to get an idea of flying.  I wasn’t sure if these people were sneaking, or legit allowed.  Thanks craappppaaaayy!

Just don’t start screaming, “Allah akbar!” and you should be fine. I am curious how TSA will handle your Bionic-ness. Sure they have seen it all so shouldn’t be an issue.

26 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Just don’t start screaming, “Allah akbar!” and you should be fine. I am curious how TSA will handle your Bionic-ness. Sure they have seen it all so shouldn’t be an issue.

lol.  Yeahhhhh, the 3 zip lock bags of white powder, which is Jenn’s protein powders, and meal replacement crap is my main concern.  I was like you dumb ***k lol really?  

As far as my arm, and TSA.  I spoke with a guy who wears a fake arm, and travels for work for this company weekly.  He said its cake, they swab it with a liquid for drug residue, and I think xray he said.  No need to remove, but if they force me to remove it in front of everyone, you will see me on the news.  I will have a total 3 fake arms on me lol

• Like 4

lol.  Yeahhhhh, the 3 zip lock bags of white powder, which is Jenn’s protein powders, and meal replacement crap is my main concern.  I was like you dumb ***k lol really?  
As far as my arm, and TSA.  I spoke with a guy who wears a fake arm, and travels for work for this company weekly.  He said its cake, they swab it with a liquid for drug residue, and I think xray he said.  No need to remove, but if they force me to remove it in front of everyone, you will see me on the news.  I will have a total 3 fake arms on me lol

Sir we are going to need to take a look at your arm.

That other one as well

Also the other one over there in that bag

Lol. Like a cartoon.

• Like 1

THREE FAKE ARMS!!! You should learn how to juggle!!!

• Like 2

:pardon:

this is a “passive” arm, it does nothing.  It is purely decoration, to make you feel “complete “ and minimize buttholes from staring at you.  I would wear this in high school.  I graduated in 2004, so this arm is getting some age to it.  

The painted arm in the background is the arm that is currently changing my life, and I cannot be more thankful for it.

F692BE18-D47E-4800-A432-B34E00615BA9.jpeg

0D1F7F55-842D-4B2C-AFBE-ED80890B307B.jpeg

AD21BEBA-675A-4545-92A9-EC3FE10EA625.jpeg

73FDD2BA-0D51-43D8-900E-36EDE33EC11C.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 6

this is a “passive” arm, it does nothing.  It is purely decoration, to make you feel “complete “ and minimize buttholes from staring at you.  I would wear this in high school.  I graduated in 2004, so this arm is getting some age to it.  
The painted arm in the background is the arm that is currently changing my life, and I cannot be more thankful for it.
F692BE18-D47E-4800-A432-B34E00615BA9.thumb.jpeg.972bdc9917b867c3506718a6aae1d681.jpeg
0D1F7F55-842D-4B2C-AFBE-ED80890B307B.thumb.jpeg.ffd021827ff01af8e542df39a2a6594a.jpeg
AD21BEBA-675A-4545-92A9-EC3FE10EA625.thumb.jpeg.502bdbb2f7194d004f796e53788083e6.jpeg
73FDD2BA-0D51-43D8-900E-36EDE33EC11C.thumb.jpeg.0412876b66e6d44290dc775ebe6b0171.jpeg

The detail is quite good even from that long ago. I think you hire Wooly to saw you out your next one!

• Like 1

F692BE18-D47E-4800-A432-B34E00615BA9.thumb.jpeg.972bdc9917b867c3506718a6aae1d681.jpeg
0D1F7F55-842D-4B2C-AFBE-ED80890B307B.thumb.jpeg.ffd021827ff01af8e542df39a2a6594a.jpeg
AD21BEBA-675A-4545-92A9-EC3FE10EA625.thumb.jpeg.502bdbb2f7194d004f796e53788083e6.jpeg
73FDD2BA-0D51-43D8-900E-36EDE33EC11C.thumb.jpeg.0412876b66e6d44290dc775ebe6b0171.jpeg
So the realistic looking one doesn't even move?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

So the realistic looking one doesn't even move?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That’s right my friend. Win some, lose some

i can get a realistic looking hand/arm that moves if I want, but I love the high tech looking aspect.  I feel it should look as high tech, as it is.  The third hand, not pictured has a clear skin covering

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What airport? Should be interesting. I’ve been called out for my separated shoulder which raises my t shirt so they thought I had something under my skin. I do. My bone!

Stewart.  Like I said, you might see me on the news lol.  Not going to take my arm off in public.  Might have to create a scene, if I cannot do so in a separate room.

Stewart.  Like I said, you might see me on the news lol.  Not going to take my arm off in public.  Might have to create a scene, if I cannot do so in a separate room.

Maybe go thru security without it on?

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Maybe go thru security without it on?

Whats are you nuts lol.

i might as walk through with my dong out. Same thing in my book lol..

earlier post I mentioned how I spoke to a gentleman who works for this company, travels weekly by air, and he told me it is a simple process.  Apparently, they just swab the arm with a chemical that checks for deug residue, and I think an xray, but cannot remember for sure about the xray.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

fd260de5cd179385de007d50a346cdfa.jpg

Looks like you’re good to go!

That’s GREAT, thank you pal! That’s a bot of a relief.  I am truly all for checking people thoroughly, but would require myself to be checked in a private room if required to remove the arm

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I don't fly as much as some guys do on here for work, but have been in a few places.

Honest, I don't think anyone is going to give a crap. Lots of people passing through TSA everyday and they seen everything.

Going mostly hunting I carry all kinds of stuff like optics and mule hard to get medical supplies with all kinds of paperwork and no one has ever asked to see any of it. And I'm always a single male passenger travelling alone returning from known 3rd world smuggling destinations and they never single me out re entering states either.

Eat before you get to Stewart, there isn't anything there in that terminal, its tiny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dinsdale said:

I don't fly as much as some guys do on here for work, but have been in a few places.

Honest, I don't think anyone is going to give a crap. Lots of people passing through TSA everyday and they seen everything.

Going mostly hunting I carry all kinds of stuff like optics and mule hard to get medical supplies with all kinds of paperwork and no one has ever asked to see any of it. And I'm always a single male passenger travelling alone returning from known 3rd world smuggling destinations and they never single me out re entering states either.

Eat before you get to Stewart, there isn't anything there in that terminal, its tiny.

Good to know, thank you.

i chose Stewart for that reason, I have a lot of anxiety around people, so being Stewart is small, I figure it would be easier for me.  

This trip is huge for me, most people its second nature, but it really is a life changing event for me.  

Thanks for your input.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Good to know, thank you.

i chose Stewart for that reason, I have a lot of anxiety around people, so being Stewart is small, I figure it would be easier for me.  

This trip is huge for me, most people its second nature, but it really is a life changing event for me.  

Thanks for your input.

I've worked on houses with more square footage then Stewarts departure area . LOL

I like to fly, means I'm going to have fun as part of a vacation. Just PIA either standing in a line for security, or sitting around waiting for departure time. Internet/wifi is a godsend for that boring gate time.