Working on a new prosthetic arm

Bionic

Went very well, very nerve racking during videography.  They said I did and awesome job, and were extremely pleased.  They made me look like Mr. Furly from Tree’s Company, but thr photographer said all the women are complimenting you over here.  It was a good time, and very appreciative.  

• Like 4

No, all kidding aside, she sucked it up in the straw, and it did not dissolve on her tongue.  She used her finger to pick it off her tongue, and it was thin, and never melted.  5 mins later waiter came over, and we showed him, and quietly explained it to him.  We just didnt want to not say anything, and god forbid someone got hurt.  They emptied the ice machines just incase.

No, all kidding aside, she sucked it up in the straw, and it did not dissolve on her tongue.  She used her finger to pick it off her tongue, and it was thin, and never melted.  5 mins later waiter came over, and we showed him, and quietly explained it to him.  We just didnt want to not say anything, and god forbid someone got hurt.  They emptied the ice machines just incase.
Yikes that's no good. Hopefully they comp your meal

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yea that’s what happens when a hole bartenders scoop ice with the glasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

The hotel I posted earlier with the fancy pillars etc, and interview room was said to be the oldest hotel in Austin, or first one, cant remember.  Supposed to be haunted, which is very cool.  

Pics below are of Austin skyline on the state capital highway I believe it’s called.  The other pic is of our room view.  

7am we get picked up for more photoshoots

hoping to post a lot more detailed pics as soon as I get a go ahead.  

D4E7CCF2-606F-419E-A5E1-2BDEFFC50EB0.jpeg

65C7EE99-0B0F-4555-9C2E-C4182A612690.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Yikes that's no good. Hopefully they comp your meal

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They comped a few drinks, no biggy just glad no one was cut up honestly. I am not paying for it anyway on the trip.

• Like 1

Hope it has been a grand and enjoyable adventure Bionic.  As Crappy wrote, it would seem like you have gone way outside your comfort zone.  Good for you.  Being the center of attention may not be normal, but I bet it will educate and inspire others.  Thanks for taking us along.  Safe travels.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Good for you dude. you have pushed yourself way beyond your comfort zone for the good of others. Airports, hotels, camera shoots, hell even the cheesecake factory are a long way from a log cabin or a Maine atv trail.
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

Hope it has been a grand and enjoyable adventure Bionic.  As Crappy wrote, it would seem like you have gone way outside your comfort zone.  Good for you.  Being the center of attention may not be normal, but I bet it will educate and inspire others.  Thanks for taking us along.  Safe travels.

This is a long long way outside of my comfort zone, but as you said it’s all in an effort to change how prosthetic’s are viewed, etc to help others.  Thanks you two, glad you enjoy the posts.

off to another shoot this morning a little north of here.

• Like 3