Working on a new prosthetic arm

Bionic

4 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

I've worked on houses with more square footage then Stewarts departure area . LOL

I like to fly, means I'm going to have fun as part of a vacation. Just PIA either standing in a line for security, or sitting around waiting for departure time. Internet/wifi is a godsend for that boring gate time.

Lol, This flying bit makes me nervous! I am fearless in a vehicle on the ground though, it’s crazy.  

Whats are you nuts lol.
i might as walk through with my dong out. Same thing in my book lol..
earlier post I mentioned how I spoke to a gentleman who works for this company, travels weekly by air, and he told me it is a simple process.  Apparently, they just swab the arm with a chemical that checks for deug residue, and I think an xray, but cannot remember for sure about the xray.

Pretty sure Biz goes through security with his dong out so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Lol, This flying bit makes me nervous! I am fearless in a vehicle on the ground though, it’s crazy.  

First time I was in a plane as an adult (I don't remember Florida as a toddler) was with a pilot who flys small private jets out of Stewart; he was a client and I was building his house.

His plane at home is a sport/ acrobat hybrid and we did rolls,loops,stalls and it was a blast. My first clue was him asking if my 5 point seatbelt/restaints were tight. Got a ride out of Stewart in a cool Gulfstream shakedown flight too in co pilots seat.

After that I flew all floatplane and  short take off puddle jumpers a piles of times in and out of fishing and hunting camps.

Commercial jet is about as exciting as paint drying.

• Like 1

Lol, i am the one nervous about a plane ride haha. 

Don’t be nervous they are cake. You will do fine. Also get a window seat the views are awesome. Good luck my friend you will have a blast

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First time I was in a plane as an adult (I don't remember Florida as a toddler) was with a pilot who flys small private jets out of Stewart; he was a client and I was building his house.
His plane at home is a sport/ acrobat hybrid and we did rolls,loops,stalls and it was a blast. My first clue was him asking if my 5 point seatbelt/restaints were tight. Got a ride out of Stewart in a cool Gulfstream shakedown flight too in co pilots seat.
After that I flew all floatplane and  short take off puddle jumpers a piles of times in and out of fishing and hunting camps.
Commercial jet is about as exciting as paint drying.

GulfStream’s are the best!

abf644da5e2b91107bc0f5bd967ac520.jpg