Working on a new prosthetic arm

Bionic

38 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

and your positive attitude is highly motivating to those you educate

24 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

That's because he's Bionic! And I think hands down has the coolest arms on the forum

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys 

28 minutes ago, Bionic said:

You’re welcome! It is slightly awkward lol, its new to me talking to myself in front of a cam

Watched all the vids, hit the like button on all and subbed!

I have a hard time talking to the camera as well. The more you do it the more used to it you will become.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Watched all the vids, hit the like button on all and subbed!

I have a hard time talking to the camera as well. The more you do it the more used to it you will become.

Awesome! Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.  

I am having a real tough time editing, even watching YouTube tutorials.  Better videos will come eventually, especially with ATVs in summer! Plus I have the house booked for Maine already! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Awesome! Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.  

I am having a real tough time editing, even watching YouTube tutorials.  Better videos will come eventually, especially with ATVs in summer! Plus I have the house booked for Maine already! 

May I ask what software you are using to edit? I use a free one and it's pretty easy and a lot of features for being free.

Let me know if you want to look at it and I'll post a link.

3 minutes ago, Rob... said:

May I ask what software you are using to edit? I use a free one and it's pretty easy and a lot of features for being free.

Let me know if you want to look at it and I'll post a link.

I can’t remember off the top of my head, I will check when I am home, and get back to you on that.  It is a free program too, but I am interested regardless though of what you use, a link would be great, thanks.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:01 PM, Rob... said:

There's even a solid users guide.

https://www.openshot.org/

I just downloaded that program, thanks again, now I just need to film more stuff.  It isn't that easy to film different activities this time of year when it is winter.  I will play around a bit with it though anyway for the time being.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bionic said:

I just downloaded that program, thanks again, now I just need to film more stuff.  It isn't that easy to film different activities this time of year when it is winter.  I will play around a bit with it though anyway for the time being.

I hear that about this time of year. But, perfect time to make a few clips and work on editing, maybe make an intro clip. If you want some decent royalty free music check out BensSound, you just have to add in your description where the music is from.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rob... said:

I hear that about this time of year. But, perfect time to make a few clips and work on editing, maybe make an intro clip. If you want some decent royalty free music check out BensSound, you just have to add in your description where the music is from.

Thats a great idea, definitely been on my mind to do an intro clip.  I will check that site out for music.  Really appreciate it, thank you.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...