The Start

You little pecker head.........I'll get to it.  
You just wait till you're older; some things are easier to live with as you get up in age.   Besides, somebody with a sharp eye for safety had to keep an eye on those two hacks last night.....no fingers were lost or eye balls poked out.   Ears, not so much......I think Tacks has a photo??

I’ll tell you what. I’ll pay for the new wallpaper, but I get to sit your best hunting stand from 11/1 - 11/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Haven't looked at this thread for a while.  So this will only become a desk??  Major disappointment actually.  I was hoping it would be something a bit more interesting like Lawdwaz was named county coroner and this would be his autopsy block.  LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Free advertising for Johny's Pizza and Damiani Concrete!

When I see these pics I think " Man my shop is a mess!"

My grandfather was a top notch woodworker. When going out into his shop, he'd always say, "c'mon in! It aint neat, but it's functional!" I still have some of the stuff he built. And will pass it on when I'm gone!

53 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Looks great so far.  Keep the pics coming!

+1. 

Looking forward to seeing it done! 

Got a good crew over there!

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, steve863 said:

I was hoping it would be something a bit more interesting like Lawdwaz was named county coroner and this would be his autopsy block.  LOL

I ain't got the stomach for Coroner...........Head of Sanitation, no sweat.

16 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I ain't got the stomach for Coroner...........Head of Sanitation, no sweat.

aint that bad Larry, was one of the most interesting things I have ever watched. the human body is quite an interesting specimen on the inside.

On 2/28/2018 at 6:53 AM, 2012_taco said:

Thanks, Tach and Lawd! It was fun getting out in the shop it's been a long time since I had a project. It's therapeutic, or was it the pizza and brews? For those curious minds here is a peek at what we are aiming for....

http://saratonin.co/iron-pipe-desk/iron-pipe-desk-rustic-reclaimed-barn-wood-computer-desk-table-w-3-shelf-system-solid-oak-w-iron-pipe-desk-with-shelves/ 

Iron pipe is the hot new craze, my wife is doing a farmhouse decor in our new house and iron pipe is in a lot of the decor. Neat ideas and very cheap compared to buying already made stuff. Forgot to mention so is pallet wood. Made a pallet wood wall for the end of our shower stall. They look pretty neat.

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 3

Iron pipe is the hot new craze, my wife is doing a farmhouse decor in our new house and iron pipe is in a lot of the decor. Neat ideas and very cheap compared to buying already made stuff. Forgot to mention so is pallet wood. Made a pallet wood wall for the end of our shower stall. They look pretty neat.

I haven’t counted up all the lengths, elbows, etc that I need but I did go to Home Depot and take pictures of all the parts and price tags so I can figure out the total63126c4bd7e5fe5a3f6f72d99d10e298.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I haven’t counted up all the lengths, elbows, etc that I need but I did go to Home Depot and take pictures of all the parts and price tags so I can figure out the total63126c4bd7e5fe5a3f6f72d99d10e298.jpg&key=7c82ab80a94e43108a3f4eddd31147e819a569ac52ceb43ce5fe0e94efb049b4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven’t seen a black nipple since the last time I tagged along with Pygmy to Mabel’s House of Horrors & Hoes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I haven’t seen a black nipple since the last time I tagged along with Pygmy to Mabel’s House of Horrors & Hoes.

I wondered how long it would take before someone came up with a cute reply. 

Glad it was you and not me, family could be watching.........

:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...