Suppliers that ship ammo to NY

moog5050

dunno if this helps but I just ordered some thru bass pro from the store.  They are shipping 3 boxes over for me to the store from another store.  Which is weird cause i tried this before and was told they couldnt do that. But i even already paid for it and they are gonna call when it comes in for me to pickup.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hunter49 said:

I tried having ammo shipped to Cabela's store & was told they can't do it because it is an internet sale even if I picked it up at the store.  Stupid IMO!

I had that same problem with bass pro, but I went to the store and asked them to order it for me and they did it?  - weird , but these days not so weird.  Makes no sense   

18 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Was looking for a specific ammo and found it at a number of online places.  But only Buds would ship to NY.   Appreciate a list of any ammo suppliers you know that ship to ny (where legal like upstate).   I was surprised midway would t ship to webster.   

Oh buy some reloading equipment and be done with it...lol. I know you need another hobby anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, ny hunter said:

I buy all my ammo from outdoor limited.com....Ship to me with no problem and they have great prices...

Dumb question, but is the ammo fresh...recently produced ammo or old stuff. Looking for 7MM Mag 150 gr.