Backcountry Hunters and Anglers Pint Night in Brooklyn

adkhunter71

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the New York Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers is having a Pint Night in Brooklyn on March 8th from 6-9 at a Fette Sau, which is located at 354 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, New York 11211 . 

http://www.fettesaubbq.com/

We'd love for anyone who is interested to join us for some great food, great beer, great raffles and a great time.  You don't have to be a member to attend.  There is no charge to get in, though you will be responsible for your own food and drinks.

Here is a link to rsvp for the event:  https://www.backcountryhunters.org/brooklyn_pint_night

If you cannot make it, we will be having more events throughout the state this year- just check out our facebook page for more (New York Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers).

I hope to see some of you there and have a beer with you (or a few, lol).  

• Like 3

Just wanted to remind anyone that might be interested that we will be having our pint night in Brooklyn tomorrow.  We will have several great raffles as well as merchandise available.

I know at least a few people on here are planning on coming.  I look forward to meeting anyone who does come- looks like we are going to have a great turnout.

15 hours ago, adkhunter71 said:

Just wanted to remind anyone that might be interested that we will be having our pint night in Brooklyn tomorrow.  We will have several great raffles as well as merchandise available.

I know at least a few people on here are planning on coming.  I look forward to meeting anyone who does come- looks like we are going to have a great turnout.

Why did I assume you lived up in the mountains.  lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Why did I assume you lived up in the mountains.  lol

I am originally from the Adirondacks.  My folks still live there and that's where I hunt.  Believe me, I wish I was still living up there most of the time.  I met a great woman from Queens and that's where I live now, so I guess you could say that love brought me down here, lol.  The deal we made was that we will be retiring up there, so at least it gives me something to look forward to!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, adkhunter71 said:

City only by zip code, but I will definitely drink one for you :drinks:.  Maybe you can convince @Rebel Darling to bring you down to one of these events.....or to one up that way.  

If it were the three of us in the car, @grampy'd be sitting shotgun, Tom.  Ha...  Dave's always welcome to hop in and head out.  Fella knows his way around the bends on a number of large swaths of public land in southwest 4H!

• Like 2