best movie to watch on a snow day !

Robhuntandfish

• 1 month later...

After putting a partial new floor down in our bathroom yesterday, we decided the rain, dampness, and cool temps it was a good day to rent a few flicks from Red Box. Happy Death Day, Mother!, and that Batman Vs Superman ( which the fiancée is watching now, I have no interest ).

Anyone into horror flicks, I will offer a word of warning about the movie Mother!, it's a slow burn, that leads to a finale that isn't for kids, and I know many adults that would have a hard time getting through it.

15 minutes ago, Rob... said:

After putting a partial new floor down in our bathroom yesterday, we decided the rain, dampness, and cool temps it was a good day to rent a few flicks from Red Box. Happy Death Day, Mother!, and that Batman Vs Superman ( which the fiancée is watching now, I have no interest ).

Anyone into horror flicks, I will offer a word of warning about the movie Mother!, it's a slow burn, that leads to a finale that isn't for kids, and I know many adults that would have a hard time getting through it.

I fell asleep during Mother.  Wife said it was a terrible metaphor.   Giris and I watching Star Wars the last Jedi.  Meh 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I fell asleep during Mother.  Wife said it was a terrible metaphor.   Giris and I watching Star Wars the last Jedi.  Meh 

Mother! was a terrible metaphor. It wasn't the worst movie I have ever seen, but sure wasn't the best. I wanted to see it after reading all the crap on horror sites about it ( oh yeah, I have to add a few sites I forgot about to the "Other Sites " thread ), and the news making a big deal about the ending. I will say again, the ending isn't for the feint of heart.

As for The Last Jedi, I am a big Star Wars fan, but they haven't been really good since the original trilogy. The Force Awakens, and Last Jedi are the product of Disney now owning the rights, dumbest thing Lucas could have done was sell to Disney!

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 9:36 AM, Stay at home Nomad said:

No idea, I haven’t had a snow day since i graduated high school in ‘77 .

when i went to college i went to University at Buffalo. street signs seemed to be higher than normal and there were underground tunnels to get from bldg to bldg. then didn't cancel class for any kind of snow.