Power outage from northeaster 24 hours no power no heat

Hunter007

8 hours ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Watch when everyones electric bill doubles and see who bitches. One bright light; it would make wind power profitable without government aid.

Wind is a joke..so heavily subsidized. We could of taken the money and bought 1 more turbine for Robert Moses power project and powered another small state..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2 1/2 full days now and no change whatsoever in Yorktown. Same amount of NYSEG houses are out of power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same issues up a bit in my neck of the woods.  Same trees down, same wires down nothings changed.  Not complaining, glad my house survived.  Hang in there Biz.  NYSEG as well, and same estimation. 

Same issues up a bit in my neck of the woods.  Same trees down, same wires down nothings changed.  Not complaining, glad my house survived.  Hang in there Biz.  NYSEG as well, and same estimation. 

Im actually looking forward to work in nyc tomorrow so I can eat normal healthy meals. Sick of eating out.

• Like 1

Biz is tough! He's a ground hunter that doesn't hunt from trees! He will be fine! Could probably go another few days without a wimper!

Easily! I’ve found ways to keep drinking beer. Watch Michigan shock the world with another Big10 championship! And eat 23 meals out in 3 days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2 1/2 full days now and no change whatsoever in Yorktown. Same amount of NYSEG houses are out of power.

Mine supost to come back by 11 pm tonight .

715 and nothing yet .

I bet anything they will not have it on by 11  tonight .

Mine supost to come back by 11 pm tonight .
715 and nothing yet .
I bet anything they will not have it on by 11  tonight .

Better than 11:45pm tomorrow night like everyone else says. Mine did say 1145pm all day yesterday but now it says “assessing”

43 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

I think it's great when Nature reminds some people that the world doesn't actually revolve around them.  As Henry Rollins used to say "It's good for you to get pissed off once in a while.  Get the blood pumping. Get a little color in your cheeks!"  

The Iroquois believed something similar. "Owaneeyo sometimes suffers us to be in want in order to teach us our dependence upon him, and to let us know that we are to love and serve him." Tecaughretanego to James Smith. An old quote...but I like to think of it when these types of disasters happen. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

I think it's great when Nature reminds some people that the world doesn't actually revolve around them.  As Henry Rollins used to say "It's good for you to get pissed off once in a while.  Get the blood pumping. Get a little color in your cheeks!"  

Nature not the ones supost to be suppying the power around here after Sandy the power company'  had years to fix this problem  and what did they do nothing. 

images-55.jpg