Snow day!

crappyice

Sorry to celebrate with so many without power but snow days to teachers are like sugar to a baby or the Goat to a TF.

Snow days that are announced at 5:00 pm the day before are extra special! Stay safe for those who are out and about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Sorry to celebrate with so many without power but snow days to teachers are like sugar to a baby or the Goat to a TF.

Snow days that are announced at 5:00 pm the day before are extra special! Stay safe for those who are out and about.

There goes your spring break! Lol

Friday 9:30am it went out, and came back on at 8ish tonight.  Not too bad, just always nice for it to be back on.  Had close to 30" snpw, and a 109mph gust was measured a couple miles away by some weather station, on a piece of town land.  It was in our newspaper.  Tore up pretty good here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crappyice said:

Sorry to derail lol

• 2 weeks later...

Unreal...just got the call for tomorrow. I can’t remember having 4 snow days in one year before.

I’ll be working a full day on summer camp prep though so not too big of a celebration for me. At the rate we are going there may not BE A SUMMER this year!

Think my team will have it’s golf match on Monday?!?! Wtf?

this next one isn't supposed to reach this far north. only below the capitol region that's below us then some.  might get something but probably won't amount to anything. our neighbors in woodford VT have gotten like 70" just with the past 3 storms. 

1a644a30c6ea4ca17136063322bc7424.jpg&key=26d5fc95ac383cc02823a02908856679b88e111e503e7bd8d9c1bca50107d763
Woods at the end of street. 13.5 year old Brittany having a blast!
Coming down pretty good in New Rochelle and sticking to the roads

511cfa4ffa9912283a325e145b020067.jpg&key=b6f04a00e4b0f36ba9e98e1d19a9f6d4b7796ee960de2b8784aa116327b4316a

Is that a buck in the background? Or Ray Rice?