6th Annual Banquet

A Night filled with wonderful food, great company, cold beer, GREAT Prizes, Auction items, Games and of course lots of GUNS. 

This year there is a new twist. On the QDMA website we have a portal that allows for you to purchase your entry/ meal tickets as well as your General Raffle packs online. This should make everything much easier and there is a bonus for doing so. Online purchasers will be entered into a drawing for a firearm. This firearm will be drawn the night of the banquet and only those buying through the online portal will be entered.

This is the link to the online portal.--https://www.qdma.com/get-involved/events/action~agenda/page_offset~1/request_format~html/

Everyone attending receives a one year membership in QDMA

Use the link above and go to May 5th on the calendar. Click on the little green ticket icon on the right side of our banquet event and select the Meal/Entry tickets you wish. Don’t forget to also buy your raffle pack. The Early bird specials are up and running but they won’t last so DON’T miss out on the great General Raffle drawings we have every year. The specials are only available to Early Birds.  Enter your card info.  Please remember to use the comment box to indicate your meal preference. Anyone not selecting a meal will be enter for the beef entrée. If you have any special dietary needs or allergies, please indicate that as well.  

All Online purchases and ticket forms received by April 7th, 2018 get you one chance in an Early Bird Gun Drawing.

For any of you purchasing a Corporate Table this year: You do NOT have to provide the names of the guests that are attending, but you will have to include all meal selections in the comment box as outlined above. At check in, your guest will have to indicate which table they are the guest of. (Corporate Table will seat 8 at a table and General Seating will be 10 at a table)

If you are a guest of a Corporate Table: and you wish to purchase a General Raffle package so you don’t miss out on the savings, you can use the online portal also. Skip the Entry/Meal selection portion of the form and just purchase the General Raffle pack of your choice. This also gets you in the Online purchase gun drawing.

Proceed through check out and you are done.

Everyone’s tickets will be waiting for you at the door the night of the event.  

The Double Tree has set aside a block of 15 rooms for the event night. If you know anyone that might be interested in a room they should act fast.

To make your reservation, please call 585-475-1510 or go online to www.rochester.doubletree.com and use the Group Code: QDM

Your Special Group Rate is $119.00 per night

Reservations must be made by April 16, 2018

Check-in time: 3:00pm

The Organization and Branch depend on Donations and Sponsors to make these events as successful as they are. If you know someone that may have a product, a service, or would care to be a cash sponsor of the event for special advertisement and recognition, please give them my contact information. I would love to discuss how a relationship with the organization will help our outreach, education and programs; as well as putting their Company’s name in front of so many through our Sponsor Advertisement program.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the event.  

Bob Rose, President

Gr. Rochester S. Tier Branch QDMA

Facebook:  GRSTQDMA

• Like 2

Boy we are filling up and just to wet your appetite. some of the things that will be finding a new home the night of the banquet. 

Hughes hunting blind (The Intimidator bow blind with stand)

Special guest appearance by a VERY large Yeti. (of the 65 quart variety)

Quigley Ford scope

18 Firearms --including the Winchester Featherweight gun of the year and the Kimber 1911 Pistol of the year and our YOU PICK gun board. 

45-50 general raffle buckets that each value at least $100

Live auction items including hunting and fishing trips, great art work and other items (even for the ladies)

Silent Auction Items

There will be many other games and prizes in a night filled with great company and food, cold drinks and the normal hunting stories stretched to all new heights.

The first early bird  to get the early bird gun ticket is on the 7th so don't miss out.  Order online, it's the only way to get the gun for online orders. 

On 4/6/2018 at 1:16 PM, Steve D said:

Looks like the minimum for two to attend is $240.00 including raffle tickets?????????

Entry for single is $70. That is Dinner and a one year membership. That ticket price is actually below our cost price. The General raffle packages are the best deal in the early bird becasue it is basically 2 for 1. The smallest early bird is a $100 package. While a General raffle package isn't required to attend, the general raffle is one of the highlights of the night. Depending on final attendance numbers we typically have 45-50 general raffle packages (i have heard them called bucket raffle or Chinese Raffle too). The minimum value on each package we try to keep at $100 minimum. I know there is a bow and 4 guns in the General as well. We do sell General raffle tickets the night of the event but they are not 2 for 1. 

Don't wait if you want to enjoy this night. The early bird for the General raffle ticket discount is still in effect as well and the ticket toward the online purchase gun raffle. I just met with the Double Tree yesterday and rearranged some seating to be able to fit as many people as we can comfortably. Ticket sales are ahead of any other year so don't wait.  This is shaping up to sell out quicker than before. 

Only 4 more days until the April 21st, General raffle early bird is over. It's 2 for 1 General raffle tickets. Getting in before the deadline gets you an early bird gun raffle ticket and if you do it online it gets you a ticket in the online gun drawing. Entry ticket gets you the meal and a one year membership. 

I know there will be a Colorado Elk hunt, and archery Alabama deer/hog hunt (one buck, 2 does and 2 hogs), A Northern Maine fall black bear hunt. 19 guns find new homes as well as a 360 Hughes box blind with 10' stand. There will likely be 50 General raffle packages and the Average value right now is over 125 each.  Wonderful prints and some great custom made items like hand painted fishing lures, custom wingbone turkey call and a hand forged chuck wagon cook set up. Also a live auction item that is a  week stay in August at a house in NC outer banks, 3 bedroom and it is gorgeous. Just off private beach and all private community. 

This is the link to the online portal.--https://www.qdma.com/get-involved/events/action~agenda/page_offset~1/request_format~html/

• 3 weeks later...

First time going , what a well run and attended event ! Bob does a first class job. Also winning a Savage 7mm08 w scope made for a nice addition to the night !

Thank You .

• Like 6

On 5/5/2018 at 10:28 PM, Stay at home Nomad said:

First time going , what a well run and attended event ! Bob does a first class job. Also winning a Savage 7mm08 w scope made for a nice addition to the night !

Thank You .

Glad you enjoyed the night. It was great seeing you and thank you for supporting the group.  Seemed to go very smoothly and  I have only gotten positive feedback so far. 

Remember the guy who lost his winning ticket ,but also  had the numbers before and after the winning number to prove he “ had” the winner too ?

I was also sweating that out, I had ripped the top number off one of my strips of tickets by accident , and was going to use the same argument if that number was drawn .

5 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Remember the guy who lost his winning ticket ,but also  had the numbers before and after the winning number to prove he “ had” the winner too ?

I was also sweating that out, I had ripped the top number off one of my strips of tickets by accident , and was going to use the same argument if that number was drawn .

Luckily you knew the guy on the microphone...lol. I was pretty impressed with the crowd actually. All those tickets drawn during the night and only had to redraw one becasue no one said they had the winner. 

• Like 1