What are you a sucker for.....

Robhuntandfish

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, airedale said:

Big time sucker for a classic stocked bolt action rifle especially Winchester Model 70s with nicely figured walnut, beaded cheek piece, inletted sling swivel studs, black forend tip and some well done checkering.

Al

2018-03-10_103954.png

Wet cleanup, in aisle # pygmy..!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I hope this is not too racy, but I must quote  an old friend of mine ( now departed)  who was a MASTER  of the art of understatement...

" I don't what it is, but there is something about a nice, juicy vagina that really turns me on "......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hope this is not too racy, but I must quote  an old friend of mine ( now departed)  who was a MASTER  of the art of understatement...

" I don't what it is, but there is something about a nice, juicy vagina that really turns me on "......

As a recently divorced man that was with the same woman for nearly 15 years and has just recently started dabbling in the market. I will say your friend was a very wise man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

As a recently divorced man that was with the same woman for nearly 15 years and has just recently started dabbling in the market. I will say your friend was a very wise man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in the same position about 12 years ago after being married ( and faithful) for 35 years...I envy you, my friend  !!   Have fun... It ain't gonna last forever....Hehehehe...

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 9:52 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

Everyone should know their limitations and weaknesses.  What are you a sucker for?  What's your kryptonite...  What can't you resist??

Something to ponder on a cold snowy day....

Mine are........

Redheads,

Yeah, me to. So I married one.,  So I guess for me its that redhead, flintlocks, and big woods Ive not hunted yet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bugsNbows said:

* Quality single shot rifles

*Quality women with unclad female frontal projections

*Quality Bourbon

*Quality time with the wife and grandkids

I noticed that you covered your ass with #4, Bugsy....Good move !