Dicks, F&S removing sensitive products

mowin

19 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

Well the CEO and owner are not the same person. The owner(s) are what wanted the policy change and I am sure they heard from upper management that it wasn't a good idea but didn't care because they are high and mighty business owner.

Actually, Ed Stack is the Chairman, CEO and largest stock holder, so he is, essentially the primary owner of the company.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/edward-stack/

3 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Of which he is the chairman. He wanted the policy change, Id bet on it.

I would not be surprised if some crafty lawyer  does not slap a class action lawsuit against dicks  for age discrimination .  And violating people's second amendment rights.

1 hour ago, Belo said:

no i don't think so. This is like any gun or controversial policy. It's very hard to push through but once through almost impossible to reverse. I don't ever see anything changing with the safe act. It's why i can sympothize with the "dont give an inch" crowd.

It all depends on the news media if anytime a pro gun law comes up and media takes the side of the gun control people that law, will never get past or over turned  . If they kept out of it we would have know safe act bs to deal with  it would get over turned. 

Edited by Storm914