How much Land do you own ?

I’m going to be the new owner of this 95 acre property and cabin.  I mapped the geology on this property as part of my Masters theses back in the 1990’s!  The lady who sold me the property remembered me…crazy small world!

Before this property, all my hunting was/is behind my house in western NY on my 15 acres of land.

https://www.whitetailproperties.com/hunting-land/new-york/allegany/custom-built-hand-hewn-log-home-on-organic-acreage-allegany

• Like 12

Me and my father just closed on a small cabin with 42 acres in deposit area. All hard woods but 2 neighbors are farms. Deer density isn’t fantastic but some of the deer killed in the area over the past 10 years are good sized bucks for that area. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

A little over 20 Acres ( 4H ) and am thinking of either selling or putting it in Trust for 20 years and then sell so Family can hunt it till then !

If you want to sell, this is the market for it. You could most likely make a pretty hefty profit.

• Like 1

I inherited a 50% stake in a 96.5 acre property that my grandparents originally purchased in the early 1950's.  I also own two parcels that are adjacent to one another, totaling 28.5 acres, that are less than 1/2 a mile (as the crow flies) from the 96.5 acre parcel.

I'm very fortunate to have what I have but I'm always looking for the next property to purchase.

• Like 1

I’m going to be the new owner of this 95 acre property and cabin.  I mapped the geology on this property as part of my Masters theses back in the 1990’s!  The lady who sold me the property remembered me…crazy small world!
Before this property, all my hunting was/is behind my house in western NY on my 15 acres of land.
https://www.whitetailproperties.com/hunting-land/new-york/allegany/custom-built-hand-hewn-log-home-on-organic-acreage-allegany

Wow. Looks awesome. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1