Gov of Kentucky explains what is really wrong in America

There's a pretty good starting point even if a person doesn't agree with all this man said. Instead, like he says, nobody wants to work together to get to the reasons why this country is going to hell faster than I can remember ever happening. Instead, we keep getting feel good crap that does little to nothing to solve anything.

• Like 3

Gun control took on life in the 1960's.  The rise in the use of illegal drugs, civil disobedience and the selfish if it feels good just do it.

Some from the 60's are the parents and grandparents of those who have gone off the cliff.  Today's youth eats Tide pods, walk into traffic reading their I phones and believe gun control will fix gun violence.  Is it any wonder that the majority of today's youth with the exception of those with legitimate medical conditions are unqualified for military service?

Agree this Is a strong and clear message. My issue is with the fact that he still offers NO SOLUTION. I don’t know if any of his points could be refuted even by the most liberal liberals but so what?!? What is the next step after identifying the problem. Frustrating and scary times when so many problems are so evident and so few solutions are readily available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing no one else went and looked it up, here's one of the links to the school shooting at Marshall County High School. It was a 15 year old kid with a hand gun. NO so called "assault rifle" involved! No drugs either!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-dead-after-shooting-kentucky-high-school-multiple-victims-reported-n840171