March Madness

Zag

I still have 3 of the elite 8, alive in my bracket. Going with Villanova to take it all? We'll see.

Nice. I got Michigan over Nova, with Kansas also in Final Four. Hoping it all comes true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just checked my ESPN bracket, I'm at 97%, not bad but I had Virginia going all the way. Close Duke game now. I think I'm going to pull for Michigan because it brings me back to the Fab 5 days when I was a kid

• Like 1

With the Villanova win last night, it looks like I won the brackets at work! I had Virginia and Nova in the championship game, with The Wild Cats taking it all. 

Forty some people were in it. Though I will receive no money, as it will all go in a fund to help struggling, low income students, I do have bragging rights to my colleagues! Especially my buddy the athletic director! 

Anyone else still in it with their bracket?

• Like 1

With the Villanova win last night, it looks like I won the brackets at work! I had Virginia and Nova in the championship game, with The Wild Cats taking it all. 
Forty some people were in it. Though I will receive no money, as it will all go in a fund to help struggling, low income students, I do have bragging rights to my colleagues! Especially my buddy the athletic director! 

Looks like you are going to end one spot outside of cam prizes for the trail cam brackets. Pretty good run for you though!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, phade said:

Looks like you are going to end one spot outside of cam prizes for the trail cam brackets. Pretty good run for you though!!!

Thanks buddy! Close is good enough for me. Just makes it fun to follow along. And I was lucky to get a cam from the Super Bowl! Thanks for sponsoring the bracket pool! Congrats to the winners!

I’m still alive in both pools I’m in since I took Michigan to win it all over Nova in both. One was 34 people at $10 a pop so I’d win $170. The other was $20 a pop at work and over 100 entries, so the layout would be over $1K.

Go Blue!

12 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m still alive in both pools I’m in since I took Michigan to win it all over Nova in both. One was 34 people at $10 a pop so I’d win $170. The other was $20 a pop at work and over 100 entries, so the layout would be over $1K.

Go Blue!

You picked wisely.

• Like 1