If Bigfoot was real would you shoot/ hunt it ?

Hunter007

52 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

This topic was very similar to one that was posted not too long ago. The Author was chased off the site. 

When someone starts a post about mythical creatures, one should expect some good natured ribbing .

Personally given the date, I’d say a better choice would have been Leprechauns , much smaller target, and they seem pretty good natured, so I’d pass on them .

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

This topic was very similar to one that was posted not too long ago. The Author was chased off the site. 

Bill, don't take it personally, and certainly not so bad you leave the site! This is the long lull between deer and turkey seasons. And it's been a doozy winter.

The majority of folks view Sasquatch as a myth so you've got to figure some humorous poking will be happening. Roll with it and try to have some fun back. 

I've seen some good humor from you in the past, roll with it.

Now, back to the topic, if I did hunt that sucker, do I prepare the meat similar to venison, or are there trichinosis worries?

• Like 1

I ain't messin' with no Squatchy!

I haven't heard one report of a female Squatch ever being spotted which leads me to believe these creatures may be a little light in the loafers.

And.., well.., you know what they say about guys with big feet!

He might tear into my skinny little azz like it's a slim jim,lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, wooly said:

And.., well.., you know what they say about guys with big feet!

I've got big hands and big feet. I always thought that let me carry more, and with more stability. There are no other attributes I should know about, are there? 

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Bill, I don't really think any of the comments are directed at YOU.  But directed at the POST, that YOU put up. You have been here long enough to know how threads of mt. lions, ghosts, bigfoot, crossbows, and what is your favorite turkey call go. You will get many varied responses. That's all big guy. Nothing personal.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, grampy said:

That's all big guy. Nothing personal.

Oh yeah sure.... "that's all"..... until one day your hiking along and a squatch decides he want's to have his way with you.

Next thing you know you're bent over a rotten stump with your nose stuffed down in a pile of coon poop while a squatch is yanking on your ear lobes thrusting his hairy sausage stick into all your nooks and crannies hoping to find that one last kernel of corn to get him through the winter! :popcorn2:

No one can hear your cries for help (or moans of pleasure depending on if your into that kind of thing), so your forced to suck it up and take it like a man, vowing never to speak a word about the experience so your peers don't laugh and make a fool of you on this damn hunting forum.

There's no counseling you can go to that fixes THAT... and nobody can make you believe it until you become a victim yourself!

You people have no respect for all the survivors out there who have gone through this once or twice, and now their stories will never be told! :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Oh yeah sure.... "that's all"..... until one day your hiking along and a squatch decides he want's to have his way with you.
Next thing you know you're bent over a rotten stump with your nose stuffed down in a pile of coon poop while a squatch is yanking on your ear lobes thrusting his hairy sausage stick into all your nooks and crannies hoping to find that one last kernel of corn to get him through the winter! :popcorn2:
No one can hear your cries for help (or moans of pleasure depending on if your into that kind of thing), so your forced to suck it up and take it like a man, vowing never to speak a word about the experience so your peers don't laugh and make a fool of you on this damn hunting forum.
There's no counseling you can go to that fixes THAT... and nobody can make you believe it until you become a victim yourself!
You people have no respect for all the survivors out there who have gone through this once or twice, and now their stories will never be told! :crazy:

Reminds me of this legendary Movie quote trivia- first to reply correctly receives the satisfaction of knowing you know the greatest line in cinematography history:
“You sure gotta purty mouth...Squeal like a pig!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, wooly said:

sounds like a true survivor.....Maybe you should start a program..... im sure the govt will fund it!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

I have an idea for gun control, hear me out. First we ask the person if they believe in Bigfoot, then if they say yes we take their guns and punch them in the stomach.  Simple and effective. 

I agree, but be prepared for a lawsuit from the NRA that you are violating the constitutional rights of Bigfoot believers.  They are Americans too!!

• Haha 4

I can look at my own house on google earth but they cant find a 8ft 600 pound creature ...sure. 

And there is so many that they have a mating population large enough to sustain the species across multiple states and continents for decades...... sure   

You cant get your mail without someone posting it on facebook for crying out loud.  And the leading and best known researcher is named Bobo.......nuff said.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

the first step is in admitting you were Bigfooted! 

Yeah, Wooly's account sounded a bit too real didn't it?  Knowing all the time he spends in the woods, one starts to wonder?   There's got to be help out there for these poor folks, there just has to!!  Maybe they can post a picture of themselves on #Metoo.  Hell being violated by Bigfoot can't be any worse than that Weinstein guy.  He looks just as hairy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4