If Bigfoot was real would you shoot/ hunt it ?

Hunter007

They can find 13000 year old bones from woolly mammoths  but nobody can come up with any bones crap  hair  with DNA of this 600 ib man ape ? In all this time 
I find it hard to believe. 

Exactly. And exactly why this thread should not a thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Let me say I don't believe in Big Foot.

Now would I shoot a Big Foot only if I had to that would mean only if my life is in danger. Shooting a Big Foot is a classic catch 22 situation. Think about it you need a body to prove they exist but then you would be known as the guy who killed Big Foot.

Also you would probably be sued by Jack-links for killing there front man!

:drinks:

So i just read this thread and it's actually one of the more lighthearted harmless threads we've had. You wanna see fun? Go into a crossbow or AR thread. 

I think someone is confused about the mental state of outdoorsman in late winter when there is still 8 inches of snow on the ground and all he wants to to do is go for a hike.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Belo said:

So i just read this thread and it's actually one of the more lighthearted harmless threads we've had. You wanna see fun? Go into a crossbow or AR thread. 

I think someone is confused about the mental state of outdoorsman in late winter when there is still 8 inches of snow on the ground and all he wants to to do is go for a hike.

Or go shooting that new gun they impulse bought because of cabin fever. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only thing that may save your ass would be you would have to make sure there are no pictures of you standing over it like it’s a trophy. Donate the body to science and go on every talk show and news show advocating now that they exist for full protection.

3 minutes ago, Belo said:

I agree.  I'm mystified over the reaction to this thread, especially the vilification of Pygmy.  

8" of snow?  I wish I was so lucky.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Storm914 said:

They can find 13000 year old bones from woolly mammoths  but nobody can come up with any bones crap  hair  with DNA of this 600 ib man ape ? In all this time 

I find it hard to believe. 

10 years ago they identified a new species of human ancestor from a 40,000 year old finger bone and a few teeth found in friggin Siberia.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

10 years ago they identified a new species of human ancestor from a 40,000 year old finger bone and a few teeth found in friggin Siberia.

That's why I am getting cremated.

As far as bigfoot I would prefer to trap him/her to practice catch & release

2 minutes ago, Steve D said:

That's why I am getting cremated.

As far as bigfoot I would prefer to trap him/her to practice catch & release

Really I think it would be cool to have my bones  discovered by a anthropologist in the future and have them put in a Museum  somewhere. :)

3 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Really I think it would be cool to have my bones  discovered by a anthropologist in the future and have them put in a Museum  somewhere. :)

That could indeed happen I have heard rumors that Cumo has a museum/hall of fame for ones that pay the amount of taxes you pay.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I actually have a human finger bone, I found it while picking up “ beach glass “ on Durand beach. Been meaning to make some sort of necklace out of it .

• Like 1