Strutters

The_Real_TCIII

21 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Anyone see one yet? Usually I’ve seen one or two in a field by now. A fresh blanket of snow wouldn’t stop me if I were a Tom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw a few...6 or 8 at lunchtime near Rothlands GC.....  Not sure of the road name, clarence center or Barnum...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had 2 nice toms & 2 jakes all strutting & chasing hens along with a few gobbles this Am. in the back yard.  The one tom struts then he will get down like he is humping a hen but there is no hen under him does it about 2 mins. then goes right back into his strutting again.  Have 17-22 birds when they are here.

• Like 1

While working on my chicken coop over at my neighbors, the huge group of gobblers hanging out in his cattle pastures would gobble everytime I hammered a nail today and yesterday Haha. It was pretty funny to listen to. They were about 100-150 yards away from us all day long gobbling their heads off. Cows moo, gobble. Hammer a nail, gobble. Drop a board and make a loud thud, gobble. They sure are fired up in this cold weather

• Like 1