THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

tommyc50

please guys i cant take this any more everyone at each others throats .We  lost growalot and now wooly is leaving. I see a post and some one dont like it and  attacks then someone responds and attacks. i realize its our slow time and we dont have anything to shoot at but some post have gotten out of hand and really vicious . Again please STOP i enjoy coming on here so much but lately been getting stressed out and dont bother . please if you disagree im ok with that but please be curtious and if you agree im ok with that too lol .

• Confused 1

Haha- I just stopped in to see if anybody missed me!

Looks like this place is falling apart since I last logged on!

Well, gotta run for now. Everybody is getting along really well and really happy with my new site!

Growie and bubba say hi everybody!

Moog- I'm gonna carve that dragon fly and send him to ya! So inspiring! I can't believe you still hang out here with these losers!!! 

Here's to all my HuntingNY enemies!!!:fuck:

• Like 11
  • Haha 12

Trust me guys, nobody was more shocked to hear the news of me leaving this place than I was!

It's absolutely devastating to not see my favorite member posting here anymore! :imsohappy:

Oh well, I'm off to install some new upgrades to the site! We're getting new smilies today of rainbows, and kittens, and virtual hugs and kisses, to ensure all our members feel loved whenever they browse the new hunting forums! :friends: :kissing:

Smooches!:maninlove:~ wooly

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, wooly said:

Trust me guys, nobody was more shocked to hear the news of me leaving this place than I was!

It's absolutely devastating to not see my favorite member posting here anymore! :imsohappy:

Oh well, I'm off to install some new upgrades to the site! We're getting new smilies today of rainbows, and kittens, and virtual hugs and kisses, to ensure all our members feel loved whenever they browse the new hunting forums! :friends: :kissing:

Will comfort Ponies be provided for those whom don't get a ribbon ?

• Thanks 1

Resistance is futile, assimilation is inevitable.  Will you comply?

If internet forums cause you pain, simply leave or put on a thicker coat!  I learned a long time ago not to worry about the other guy or gal.  Most of the time it is out of my control and nothing I say will change a moron or make a idiot become smart or understand logic.

I still try to educate and make others understand some things but after 3 tries I give up and usually just agree to end to conversation. 

I am never wrong I am just mis-understood!  lol  :cheese:

• Haha 1

On your new site Wooly, are you the short, hairy guy with the antler tip necklace in those beach videos? And what are you doing filming in Borneo? I love the new site, but I'm a little confused. And is Growie filming, or does Paula have a part-time gig? :taunt:

PS. Come back Growie, a lot of us miss you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wooly said:

while you're at it stop by the realtree forums.  just send them a bill in the mail.  i'm to blame too but that place is a ghost town. i came over to here but burmjohn made me do it!