This isn't good for law abiding citizens...

So I signed up for updates of particular bills pertaining to "Assault Weapons Ban" and it seems in the last month the Bill is making its way towards the House. If this bill is passed it would eliminate all purchases of magazine (non tubular style) fed semi-auto guns. Also the related bills are a bit scary in a sense that the left truly wants to disarm any law abiding citizens. I also attached the hearing about the parkland shooting, it is long but worth listening to.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/see-something-say-something-oversight-of-the-parkland-shooting-and-legislative-proposals-to-improve-school-safety

8 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

So, I haven't yet read the link (but will later) and my take away is if there's a particular semi I'd want to own, maybe I'd better get on that sooner rather than later!

Very much so. Some of the other related bills want to ban the purchase of accessories so you wouldn't be able to build one let alone buy one. 

• Sad 1

I agree with your opinions on getting new firearms, but in my opinion the bigger issue is going to be ammo. I'm not suggesting anyone start hoarding ammo, but I would recommend one looks at these supply, for target or hunting ammo and guestimate wh a terrible will be needed in the next 10 years or foreseeable future.

There is a bill currently trying to gain some ground that will tax ammo at 500%.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk