Sony HDR-CX110 HD handycam

So I’ve been cleaning out some of my hunting totes lately getting ready for spring turkey season and I’ve got a real nice Sony HD camcorder I would like to unload. I filmed a couple turkey hunts a few years ago with it and thought I’d get deeper into filming hunts but I just don’t have the patience for it. It’s been sitting in a protective soft case getting no use at all and I’m tired of looking at it. I won’t bore anyone with all the specs when a simple google search will tell you everything you need to know. I see they still sell for $130-170 on amazon and eBay so I’d like to try and get $100 for it. I’ve got all the original cables, 2 batteries, soft case and I’m pretty sure I still have the original box and manuals in the garage. It’s in like new condition, no scratches or blemishes that I can see and it works like the day I bought it. I charge it up and prep it before every hunting season in hopes I’ll get around to filming something but never do. Would make for a great cheap cam for any of you looking to try your hand at filming some hunts. It has great clarity and the optical stabilization works awesome for those shaky hands.

If any interest let me know in this thread or PM me. I’m located in Greenville and work in Albany so I can meet up with you anywhere around the capital district.

Posting this while at work and don’t have any pics at the moment but I’ll update this post over the weekend with some pics of it. Thanks guys