• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

He and his family receive death threats as a result of people like Ingram pushing fake news and attempting to smear him and you are ok with that but when he turns the tables it’s no good. Got it. 

Maybe instead of continually giving these kids a stage to speak on some one should refocus on what actually happened and how the system failed to do its job unilaterally across the board. Government at its finest, make laws and don’t enforce them and then blame the guns and make more laws. 

I agree with your second paragraph. But David Hogg and his handlers have no desire to attack government ineptitude. They actively support it. "Never let a good crisis go to waste". That kind of thing. They revel in it. Not the massacre itself of course, but the blow-back opportunities that the massacre has created.

I've also seen no 'credible' reports of threats, death or otherwise against he or his family. Blog posts and anti-Trump websites, but nothing that would constitute serious journalism.

What Laura Ingraham (not Ingram) said was wrong, and she's apologized for it. These  zealots want to see her stoned to death, burned at the stake, and buried, because she disagrees with them. There's nothing more to it, and it's wrong.

• Like 3

Isn't it ironic what the left can say and spew with no consequences at all, but let one conservative make a off color comment and its the end of the world.Hogg has put himself out there with his anti remarks, that makes him live bait for all criticism.The poor kid should grow some balls, if you pass it out you have to be able to take it also.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, 52 farmer said:

Isn't it ironic what the left can say and spew with no consequences at all, but let one conservative make a off color comment and its the end of the world.Hogg has put himself out there with his anti remarks, that makes him live bait for all criticism.The poor kid should grow some balls, if you pass it out you have to be able to take it also.

He is getting Laura canned most likely, I think that kids balls grew. 

6 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Hey look two examples of fake news and memes. 

Rattler, there is video of him in the school during the shooting and that fake news of him not being there continues to circulate because of guys like you and fake news Papist. 

Hogg said, "on the day of the shooting, I grabbed my camera and rode the three miles to the school..." Is there something ambiguous in that statement?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, philoshop said:

Hogg said, "on the day of the shooting, I grabbed my camera and rode the three miles to the school..." Is there something ambiguous in that statement?

Hahahaha. Don’t stop there watch the whole thing and read up on it. He said and that happened at 6pm after he went home. 

38 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Hey look two examples of fake news and memes. 

Rattler, there is video of him in the school during the shooting and that fake news of him not being there continues to circulate because of guys like you and fake news Papist. 

Well, it's pretty had to argue with a video of him admitting he wasn't there.  I have not seen the video you refer to.  Why do you assume that one is real?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Let me guess this was all filmed on a set and is fake. 

http://www.latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html

OK, I watched it.  Seems the kid went into the school after he arrived when the shooter was stopped.  I'm sure he was recording himself from the minute he got to the school, but the video starts when he's in a closet with other kids.  I did not hear a single gunshot in the video, nor did anyone there seem to be concerned the shooter was still active.  The kid was a reporter for the school news station.  Even in the closet he's preaching banning guns.  Doesn't seem logical a kid who was afraid of getting shot would be saying what he's saying in this video.

Fact:  He wasn't there when kids were being killed.  Wake up.

• Like 1

He is getting Laura canned most likely, I think that kids balls grew. 

She may get fired Time will tell,still doesn’t mean he has any nads.
I look forward to when he goes on some channel that isn’t kissing his azz and treating him like he is some world class student,I mean a liberal tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rattler said:

OK, I watched it.  Seems the kid went into the school after he arrived when the shooter was stopped.  I'm sure he was recording himself from the minute he got to the school, but the video starts when he's in a closet with other kids.  I did not hear a single gunshot in the video, nor did anyone there seem to be concerned the shooter was still active.  The kid was a reporter for the school news station.  Even in the closet he's preaching banning guns.  Doesn't seem logical a kid who was afraid of getting shot would be saying what he's saying in this video.

Fact:  He wasn't there when kids were being killed.  Wake up.

Horse shit. 

You beleive in conspiracies and that is fact

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Rattler said:

You mad bro?

Why do you swallow everything the anti-gun people, who have an agenda to further, feed you?  You support the desire to repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate firearms?

Most Libtards do

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rattler said:

You mad bro?

Why do you swallow everything the anti-gun people, who have an agenda to further, feed you?  You support the desire to repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate firearms?

First, I ain’t your bro. 

Second, you are the one that believes fake news stories that are fed to your feeble mind. You think they are real because they tell you they are. 

Third, no and never have I even hinted at that in this thread or others but because I challenge you with facts and call you out you try to move the goal post by attempting (weakly) to attack me. 

Your response is typical of conspiracy theorists. Ignore the truth and believe in fairy tales because they are what you want to hear.  

8 hours ago, philoshop said:

Actually Mr. Hogg and his handlers are directly campaigning to ruin Laura Ingraham's career because she tweeted out something that was deemed 'insensitive'. She has since apologized because it was kind of a dumb thing for her to say, but don't tell me these children have no bearing on anything when they are capable of ruining the life and career of someone they personally disagree with. That's a very dangerous road to take.

C'mon, dude, it wasn't "insensitive." It was a pissy and personal attack on a teenager from an adult professional using her microphone to broadcast to thousands. She should be seriously sanctioned because of the stupidity of someone in her position going after the kid in that manner. I said earlier that I would have fired her and I spoke too quickly. But I think her non-apology apology may have warranted it. 

8 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Sometimes it appears that this new generation is being influenced by the older generation of Hippies . They think that we should just drink , smoke pot , sing Kumbaya and there will be Peace on Earth . 

Hogg is a puppet and nothing more than a media whore ! 

I love good whisky, used to love pot, think Kumbaya is a great song and have no issue with buying the world a coke.

We're all media whores. Or our internet constructs wouldn't be arguing with each other on public media.

6 hours ago, Papist said:

David Hogg is what is known as a 'change agent' working for wealthy and powerful leftist influencers. You can be gaurenteed he is being groomed and trained for his role, now and in the future

If there was a pack of flesh-eating Rottweilers running around it must be satisfying to know that your dick is safely in your hand.

5 hours ago, philoshop said:

I agree with your second paragraph. But David Hogg and his handlers have no desire to attack government ineptitude. They actively support it. "Never let a good crisis go to waste". That kind of thing. They revel in it. Not the massacre itself of course, but the blow-back opportunities that the massacre has created.

I've also seen no 'credible' reports of threats, death or otherwise against he or his family. Blog posts and anti-Trump websites, but nothing that would constitute serious journalism.

What Laura Ingraham (not Ingram) said was wrong, and she's apologized for it. These  zealots want to see her stoned to death, burned at the stake, and buried, because she disagrees with them. There's nothing more to it, and it's wrong.

The left hardly is alone in capitalizing politically on a national tragedy.  

2 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

I have no idea why you even post in the political section, you seem dim witted but a nice enough guy. Not every one that disagrees with BS posts here is a “libtard”. 

Maybe stick to posting memes.  

I sometimes forget that there are kids who post here as well. I should have gone easier on him. 

6 minutes ago, left field said:

C'mon, dude, it wasn't "insensitive." It was a pissy and personal attack on a teenager from an adult professional using her microphone to broadcast to thousands. She should be seriously sanctioned because of the stupidity of someone in her position going after the kid in that manner. I said earlier that I would have fired her and I spoke too quickly. But I think her non-apology apology may have warranted it. 

I love good whisky, used to love pot, think Kumbaya is a great song and have no issue with buying the world a coke.

We're all media whores. Or our internet constructs wouldn't be arguing with each other on public media.

If there was a pack of flesh-eating Rottweilers running around it must be satisfying to know that your dick is safely in your hand.

I sometimes forget that there are kids who post here as well. I should have gone easier on him. 

Downtown Upneck

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, left field said:

But the vitriol Hogg spewed toward Dana Loesch and Marco Rubio (who both remained very calm though they could easily have taken the kid off at the knees) at that "town hall" setup was perfectly fine? If the little pr**k thinks he can just keep dishing it out he'd better be able to take it in return. He probably had no idea what his handlers were getting him into, but I'm sure he'll be a CNN contributor before the summer is over. He's just their type.

• Like 5