Bbefore.., during.., and after.

wooly

Thanks a lot guys! (except you Doewhacker with your crocodile and nostril hole comments,lol)

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

PM me if you want to make some custom carved limb bolts.  I think they call it commissioning art!

Hey man, I'm flattered you would ask. Unfortunately I just prefer to do whatever comes natural to me at the time I sit down with this stuff.

I've done a few pieces for others that started off as one idea and over time they changed their minds and it turned out to be something completely different, and something I wasn't happy with myself.(even though they liked it in the end). Now I just do my own thing and if someone likes what they see and wants to give me their money for it, I'll be happy to take it! Custom designs just aren't something I like to aggravate myself with.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, wooly said:

Thanks a lot guys! (except you Doewhacker with your crocodile and nostril hole comments,lol)

Hey man, I'm flattered you would ask. Unfortunately I just prefer to do whatever comes natural to me at the time I sit down with this stuff.

I've done a few pieces for others that started off as one idea and over time they changed their minds and it turned out to be something completely different, and something I wasn't happy with myself.(even though they liked it in the end). Now I just do my own thing and if someone likes what they see and wants to give me their money for it, I'll be happy to take it! Custom designs just aren't something I like to aggravate myself with.

I understand.  The dragonfly takes immense skill and can be frustrating to some lesser artists.  lol

• Haha 2

Just do your own thing, Wooly. Commissioned work gets to be a pain in the butt. I had a lot more fun just building random furniture pieces and guitars and then selling them than I did making stuff at the direction of people who didn't really understand that I was doing it because I enjoyed it.

DSC_0268-001.JPG.a31989be9ff7f77f736bea50f20dcb47.JPG10310666_10153499705040832_7262731779033693374_n.jpg.7d3bcf35a12120c5ef8c34ac70d3112e.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, philoshop said:

Just do your own thing, Wooly. Commissioned work gets to be a pain in the butt. I had a lot more fun just building random furniture pieces and guitars and then selling them than I did making stuff at the direction of people who didn't really understand that I was doing it because I enjoyed it.

DSC_0268-001.JPG.a31989be9ff7f77f736bea50f20dcb47.JPG10310666_10153499705040832_7262731779033693374_n.jpg.7d3bcf35a12120c5ef8c34ac70d3112e.jpg

Right on brotha!

Awesome stuff right there man!

• Like 2