Any Interest in the Spring Turkey Youth Hunt Contest This Year?

letinmfly

I will be taking my grandson Zach a time or two. He's playing on three different baseball teams. So we will really have to get creative with his schedule, to make time for a hunt when we can. 

But this is an awesome thread! And I will be happy to contribute a gift card prize again this year!

• Like 4

My ambition to get out there this year is slim to none. But being Samantha’s last eligible youth hunt she’s in. We only have April 21st to hunt the youth and no concrete ground to hunt Still have to switch slug barrel off to turkey barrel and dial in her optics. Maybe living the turkey woods through you , via the forum Good luck to the kiddos and all of you. 

• Like 1

Taking both my grandnephews out. Only Kayden could hunt last yr, but this yr his brother Dominic is hunting also. 

Been seeing some birds in the same area Kayden got his last yr. Hopefully they will stay close. 

Lou, post a list of things you would like donated.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mowin said:

Taking both my grandnephews out. Only Kayden could hunt last yr, but this yr his brother Dominic is hunting also. 

Been seeing some birds in the same area Kayden got his last yr. Hopefully they will stay close. 

Lou, post a list of things you would like donated.  

I have the turkey calls covered.   If anyone wants to donate I’m thinking any of the following items would suffice.  If I miss anything just let me know.  

Camo hats and or gloves  

Camo headnet/facemask

Fanny pack/ call holder

Gift cards

Locator calls

Pretty much anything turkey hunting related  

Thanks Mowin   

37 minutes ago, letinmfly said:

I have the turkey calls covered.   If anyone wants to donate I’m thinking any of the following items would suffice.  If I miss anything just let me know.  

Camo hats and or gloves  

Camo headnet/facemask

Fanny pack/ call holder

Gift cards

Locator calls

Pretty much anything turkey hunting related  

Thanks Mowin   

I'll pick up a couple locator calls. PM me your address.