Happy Birthday Jeremy K!!!!!

Robhuntandfish

8 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'd probably be showing my non social ways if I asked what mini-bowling is but.......WTH is mini-bowling?

The lanes are maybe 15 feet long and use a ball that is a little bigger then a softball. We did a few games and did a few games of skeet ball also . We both agreed if we didn't take advantage of having a baby sitter for a few hours then we would be gigantic losers .

9 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

The lanes are maybe 15 feet long and use a ball that is a little bigger then a softball. We did a few games and did a few games of skeet ball also . We both agreed if we didn't take advantage of having a baby sitter for a few hours then we would be gigantic losers .

Where’s the alley??

9 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I plan to play on the PMBA tour when I retire.  Solid 134 average but improving.

31 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Where’s the alley??

It was at the airsoft place on niagara falls boulevard , they have a big arcade there and it was off to the side . It was the first time either of us had done it . It was ok ,nothing to write home about .