Lets see some more trail camera photos - 2011 version!

burmjohn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looksw like a great 2 year old maybe 3..not much mass..big main frame 8... maybe 125 or so.. tought to tell with velvet. In harn horn the mass will shrink by at least a 1/4 in diameter.. racks always look bigger from behind.....but a nice buck any one would be happy with..well most people there are a few trophy hunters out there...

Look closely, thats a 10 point. On the left side there is clearly a brow and 4 points, and if you look really close on the right , it appears to be a brow and 4 points. The G4 is tough to see, but you can barely see the tip of it. Id say its a decent 3 year old, and will be a monster next year if he doesnt get taken this year. Good luck with him.

Thanks gentlemen, definitely going to pursue him this season. That's my only shot of him on camera unfortunately. Moved my camera down the road a bit in hopes to narrow down his home range. Just praying I see him come October! If he's lived to 3 in this highly hunted area he is no dumby!

About 15yds in front of a new stand location for this year.

Decent buck for my area with poor soil conditions & no agricultural crops close by.

Bucks generally have mal-formed, funky racks.

Just moved trail cam back to this location hoping for newer, daylight photos.

Last year he had a big scrape by the cam, which I've freshened up for him.

Believe it or not, he's at least a 4 year old and probably 5.

He's had a decent rack for the past 2-3 years.