Outright Thievery

airedale

22 hours ago, Storm914 said:

If it works good and your not dumb enough to think you got the real deal  I say someone got a deal . In a way .

It is the accuracy of the gun and the  ammo that means more .

Rather buy more expensive gun then a more expensive scope.

20 hours ago, Storm914 said:

I don't buy knock-off crap 

I research what ever I  want to buy  look at reviews and then make a decision.  I dont go for the cheapest thing out there but I don't go for the most expsive either at least when it comes to scopes . 

Which is it Storm, “a deal” or “knock off crap”?   Lol.    

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Nothing to argue about it is  like guys who  go out and get the newest  compound bow every year .

Any difference in most people'   hands is no difference unless you plan on shooting in the Olympics  .

Um - no one shoots compounds in the Olympics.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nybuckboy said:

Yes and how bout the chinese Rages people here say they have used and they work well

I had to reconsider on that and agree your right.  I won’t be supporting those thieves either.    Not that I am hunting much with mechanicals but if I do, it will be the real deal. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I had to reconsider on that and agree your right.  I won’t be supporting those thieves either.    Not that I am hunting much with mechanicals but if I do, it will be the real deal. 

What I mean is , people are willing to take a chance on cheap products  from China .

For those who do sometimes it works out for them . 

And sometimes it don't. 

I see stuff shipped direct from China all the  time on eBay. 

For much less then if it's shipped from usa and its free shipping personally I never bother  with it I don't want to take a chance even with a cheeper product and free shipping  from China you  dont know what you are getting  and it takes longer to get here  besides .

Btw it's guaranteed if you get something directly from China and the price is really cheap it's fake.

Hope  that clarifies my previous position .

2 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

What I mean is , people are willing to take a chance on cheap products  from China .

For those who do sometimes it works out for them . 

And sometimes it don't. 

I see stuff shipped direct from China all the  time on eBay. 

For much less then if it's shipped from usa and its free shipping personally I never bother  with it I don't want to take a chance even with a cheeper product and free shipping  from China you  dont know what you are getting  and it takes longer to get here  besides .

Btw it's guaranteed if you get something directly from China and the price is really cheap it's fake.

Hope  that clarifies my previous position .

We are talking about expensive leupold scope knock offs.   And the point is, we shouldn’t support pirates of American products or any pirated products for that matter.  There is a huge difference between cheap products and pirated products.  I hope you can see that.    Carry on with your posting.  

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

Yep nothing like a cheap scope :rolleyes: no difference at all in a good quality scope ...

Scope is a tool to me. alot of guys get caught up in The Branding of the thing . And not the features  it has .

Such as warranty 

If the scope is warrantied  to be shockproof waterproof fog proof. 

Why pay more If you dont have to .

China will continue to rip off American companies. It’s the only way they have been able to bring their country out of the dumps. Unfortunately there isn’t much you can do about it. You could win a court case here but what’s that going to do? If anything the company in China will just close up and reopen under a new name with the help of their government.

I was on eBay last night looking for water nipples for the water system I’m building for my new chicken coop. I could of saved myself $15 if I had chose the Chinese ones. But I chose to pony up and buy American made and American shipped nipples instead. I don’t like supporting foreign countries in any way shape or form if I can help it. Obviously a lot of things we buy are made in China or elsewhere and there isn’t any other choice sometimes. Nor am I a total nut case about it and have to search the entire state for American made product but I try to do my best when possible.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

I was on eBay last night looking for water nipples for the water system I’m building for my new chicken coop. I could of saved myself $15 if I had chose the Chinese ones. But I chose to pony up and buy American made and American shipped nipples instead. I don’t like supporting forei

There’s no comparison, American nipples are better than Chinese. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2