Put some turkey loads on paper this morning.

turkeyfeathers

i was going to get out to check things over the weekend but it's been raining or we were gone. not changing anything up so im expecting it to be fine and all set. kids and schedules... different story.  i don't want to rush life but can't wait for my own to be old enough.

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Ill just stick with what works. Haley hammered her bird last year with it. I just caught the XRs on sale and thought Id give them a try. I want to pick up a turkey gun at some point, so Im not going to put any effort into changing my Daly to use it for one more season. my turkey gun will have a red dot or holo sight on it.

I always think about a dedicated rig but then I remember I have a half dozen shotguns already and I talk my self out of it. Plus with my taste I’d be out well over a grand lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

I always think about a dedicated rig but then I remember I have a half dozen shotguns already and I talk my self out of it. Plus with my taste I’d be out well over a grand lol. 

I can see it now, a Browning Maxus with a custom shortened barrel and choke outfitted with a top of the line red dot. You know you want one....

• Haha 1