Coyote den?

Chef

6 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

My dog ate a block of rat poison a week or two ago, he pooped green a couple of times but that was it.

Glad the dog is okay !  Note : Be careful what you say ... one of the wack jobs on the site may accuse you about being" a moderator who is out of touch with the majority " :taunt:!

Coyotes could be dealt with the 3S method . Do what you have to do to be safe . 

• Like 4

my point is that knowing something is dead/no longer a threat can be important to a father. versus assuming and hoping. 
Can we stop throwing around the "imminent danger" BS now!? You guys are introducing drama by the truckload, I'm killing every animal in sight for my kids safety, please! your kids are far more likely to OD on meth or get abducted at the mall than be attacked by a coyote and you're worried about a damn hole in your woods!? When we were kids we ran all over the big woods with every predator around and never even so much as saw one, my parents never worried about us kids being preyed upon by coyotes or any other animal for crying out loud. If it was a damn grizzly den behind your house you'd have reason to worry. Hell, half of you guys couldn't even lay eyes on a coyote at night with a predator call and now they're going to come up and snatch you while you sleep?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Can we stop throwing around the "imminent danger" BS now!? You guys are introducing drama by the truckload, I'm killing every animal in sight for my kids safety, please! your kids are far more likely to OD on meth or get abducted at the mall than be attacked by a coyote and you're worried about a damn hole in your woods!? When we were kids we ran all over the big woods with every predator around and never even so much as saw one, my parents never worried about us kids being preyed upon by coyotes or any other animal for crying out loud. If it was a damn grizzly den behind your house you'd have reason to worry. Hell, half of you guys couldn't even lay eyes on a coyote at night with a predator call and now they're going to come up and snatch you while you sleep?

It’s a miracle guys like us survived the woods of NY!!!

• Like 2

red squirrel is year round. grey is not. they're getting into your attic, but not living there... do you call the dec to ask for permission to take them out or do you trap/shoot them?

Just got new siding, so I’d make them pay the bill for pros to exterminate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, chrisw said:

you were running all over the woods when you were 1? Again as a father of 3 under the age of 5. I support his decision. If my kids were older i probably would have left it alone.

I knew something was up when a yote den thread was up to 7 pages . I just read all 7 pages , my next activity will be to go outside and slam my head in the car door ,id rather my head hurt on the outside instead of the inside.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 8
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

My dog ate a block of rat poison a week or two ago, he pooped green a couple of times but that was it.

That crap has a hard time killing the Rat...  Now if you have ever seen a critter eat a little dab of Golden Malrin you would be amazed. I have heard of guys trying to get rid of flies around a hole behind their camp and another critter got into it and dropped dead within site of the hole.  They say a bird can eat that stuff and croak and then a Yote eats the bird a croaks also.  Crazy!

• Like 1

I never said that, actually you made that up so there you go. 
Say a portion of the puck didn’t burn up and smells good to a dog,  then what. 

My dog would have to get pretty far down the hole to get it that’s what..... btw if you have that big of a problem with it and you think you know
Where my camp is why don’t you report me... you are more then welcome to do so

3 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

Another lawbreaker. Hey Greg good thing you didn’t just admit to breaking a law on an open forum that you provided a map to before. 

Oopppsss

There is nothing illegal whit what I do. It's not trapping baiting or poisoning . And it's done in winter . Maybe they can write Me up for littering on my own land.

Edited by G-Man

14 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

My dog would have to get pretty far down the hole to get it that’s what..... btw if you have that big of a problem with it and you think you know
Where my camp is why don’t you report me... you are more then welcome to do so

You got it chef! 

You posted exactly where your camp is and don’t think anyone can find it? Paalleeeaasseeee

Hey Chef how is that Scrub and bubble car wash on Dewitt’s Flats road in the town of Jeffersonville? 
Ever catch any fish in the East branch of the Callicoon Creek?
What numbers are between 107 and 113 that are even? 

Yes I have, and my wife washed her car in the car wash this past weekend... u are pretty close I’ll give you that