Coyote den?

Chef

5 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Hey Chef how is that Scrub and bubble car wash on Dewitt’s Flats road in the town of Jeffersonville? 

Ever catch any fish in the East branch of the Callicoon Creek?

What numbers are between 107 and 113 that are even? 

:popcorn3: 

Wow, never saw a group of usually like minded people attack each other with such aggression before. Now we're dragging up old posts to PUBLICALLY re-post someone's location? In this day and age of anti-gun fervor? Everyone in the world can read this. It's not impossible that some anti-gun nut job decides to do some bad stuff.

Wow, never saw a group of usually like minded people attack each other with such aggression before. Now we're dragging up old posts to PUBLICALLY re-post someone's location? In this day and age of anti-gun fervor? Everyone in the world can read this. It's not impossible that some anti-gun nut job decides to do some bad stuff.

It’s ok he was close but not correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Drama much? Lol 

he invited me to find it and HE posted it previously. 

2 hours ago, chrisw said:

Can we stop throwing around the "imminent danger" BS now!? You guys are introducing drama by the truckload, I'm killing every animal in sight for my kids safety, please! your kids are far more likely to OD on meth or get abducted at the mall than be attacked by a coyote and you're worried about a damn hole in your woods!? When we were kids we ran all over the big woods with every predator around and never even so much as saw one, my parents never worried about us kids being preyed upon by coyotes or any other animal for crying out loud. If it was a damn grizzly den behind your house you'd have reason to worry. Hell, half of you guys couldn't even lay eyes on a coyote at night with a predator call and now they're going to come up and snatch you while you sleep?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I don't  know how old you are but I can guarantee that there are more predators now than there was when I was a kid in the southern tier area. When I was a kid there was foxes and an occasional bear sighting. 

Coyotes, bobcats, fishers, and bear populations have definitely increased. They will continue to increase with hunting land access declining. Its perhaps decs plan

I would kill a "varmit" without hesitation, but maybe I am just a city boy, lol.

Or maybe you are soft 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

My dog would have to get pretty far down the hole to get it that’s what..... btw if you have that big of a problem with it and you think you know
Where my camp is why don’t you report me... you are more then welcome to do so

Dont worry, He just pisses in the wind.

I don't  know how old you are but I can guarantee that there are more predators now than there was when I was a kid in the southern tier area. When I was a kid there was foxes and an occasional bear sighting. 
Coyotes, bobcats, fishers, and bear populations have definitely increased. They will continue to increase with hunting land access declining. Its perhaps decs plan
I would kill a "varmit" without hesitation, but maybe I am just a city boy, lol.
Or maybe you are soft 
It's "varmint"... And you'll be ok, make sure your nighlight is on, fishers, bears, wolves, coyotes and Gremlins don't like the light. You guys watch too many horror movies.

• Like 1

Not for nothing I think this is the most out of hand thread I’ve seen on this site to date, I can’t believe people blow things up to what they did... I guess some of these guys are real tough when they hide behind a keyboard

2 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Not for nothing I think this is the most out of hand thread I’ve seen on this site to date, I can’t believe people blow things up to what they did... I guess some of these guys are real tough when they hide behind a keyboard

Says the guy afraid of a hole in the ground. 

What a joke. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Oh for Christ sake.... if you're gonna come on here and openly admit to breaking the damn game laws, then don't go getting all sensitive when not everyone here rolls over and accepts it.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, wooly said:

Oh for Christ sake.... if you're gonna come on here and openly admit to breaking the damn game laws, then don't go getting all sensitive when not everyone here rolls over and accepts it.

The refusing to admit it was wrong it usually what ticks me off. 

We all make mistakes, it’s learning from them that is important. 

1 hour ago, chrisw said:

It's "varmint"... And you'll be ok, make sure your nighlight is on, fishers, bears, wolves, coyotes and Gremlins don't like the light. You guys watch too many horror movies.

Thanks for correcting me on the spelling of "varmint", now i will sleep better tonight, with my nightlight. Or is it 2 words?

Chef, do what you think is best.  

I'll bet you every one of these " leagle eagles" have violated some law and didn't bother to report themselves.

Illegal is lllegal correct??? So how many of you righteous game law abiding people have broken the speed limit? Did you turn youself in?? No!!!!  Shame on you you law breakers.  Or, maybe a rolling stop instead of a complete stop.  Still illegal, but you did it.  Shame, shame, shame.

Don't even say it's different.. illegal is lllegal after all.