Coyote den?

Chef

Yeah Larry, open burn laws are in effect. Are you supporting the blantant disregard for those? Geeze, the DEC might ticket you for making such a post on the interwebs. 

Uh oh, I had a fire Friday night...but, I was drinking beer next to it which negates all laws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16 hours ago, chrisw said:

There are some awesome people on this site, then there are some real #$&@bags. Carry on, I'm done with this topic.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

those who don't take issue with his actions are &^$% bags? Your moral compass is superior. I bow to your greatness and hope one day I can be as clean edged and morally sound as thee. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dom said:

No Sir!We cannot burn anything until May that is local law.I guess I should have worded diferently no outside burning/campfires leaf and brush burning until May.

it is illegal to burn leaves in new york state. anyone of you have done such a thing are criminals alongside our coyote killing brother. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

it is illegal to burn leaves in new york state. anyone of you have done such a thing are criminals alongside our coyote killing brother. 

Heeeey man, that's why you gotta hide 'em in your brownies man!:drag:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Belo said:

You are crazy!Once the burn ban is lifted in May I will be burning leaves and brush pile

Its not like burning trash I have to and will continue to clean my yard the way I have done for ever.I have a compost pile and was going to be fined for that unless was fenced in so animals/bears could not get to it.

18 minutes ago, Dom said:

Its not like burning trash I have to and will continue to clean my yard the way I have done for ever.I have a compost pile and was going to be fined for that unless was fenced in so animals/bears could not get to it.

read down on the link i posted. 

and i hope you know i'm being a smart ass on purpose. i have no problems with you burning leaves, unless of course there's a major drought. which lord knows we're not in.

• Like 1

true story i had composted my leaves and brush in the usual pile one summer. also add in ash from bonfires we have.  well one time it rained and a next day i tossed it in there. must have been just enough heat left in a little spot of it that it eventually lit the whole thing up, leaves and all.  haha i put it out after i managed to casually mosey on over with the wife already bothered and worried.  that was that. might as well make a show like SOA. I'm such an outlaw.

5 minutes ago, Belo said:

read down on the link i posted. 

and i hope you know i'm being a smart ass on purpose. i have no problems with you burning leaves, unless of course there's a major drought. which lord knows we're not in.

I'm a being a smart ass  as well.