Coyote den?

Chef

Oops, silly me, forgot to post proof...
Capture1.thumb.JPG.a78b307925fc11af866357947fd95430.JPG
Oh my Lord, get a life dude, your ass is still chapped about being wrong before? I would think it below a moderator to stalk someone and pick out petty BS trying to prove his manhood. And for the record bass season is open for catch and release... Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

sort of off topic, but my dads up in the daks right now fishing for trout and landed a few bass, despite using spoons aimed at trout. I mean... that whole reg is odd. Can't fish for them even if released immediately, but then says if you do catch them, unhook and release immediately. 
i do agree that taking a pic like one of our resident saints (chris) did would be in violation. But still a funny way to word that reg.
You should read the regs also apparently, bass season is OPEN for catch and release with artificial lures.

Wow this is still going? I have been super busy and haven't had time to check in. I can't believe you all are still arguing one way or another it has been weeks and some of you are still butt hurt. If it bothers you call DEC and show them the thread, if they don't give a $h!t then you shouldn't either. For god's sake just go outside and enjoy some time with the family or go shoot some paper.

EDIT: Better yet go grab a fishing pole and drown some worms. Pike, Walleye, Perch, Panfish, Salmon, and Trout are all in season so give her a go and relax. 

Edited by chas0218

17 minutes ago, chrisw said:

You should read the regs also apparently, bass season is OPEN for catch and release with artificial lures.

Except Jefferson County, although there are a bunch of people that don't listen and do it anyway.

Wow this is still going? I have been super busy and haven't had time to check in. I can't believe you all are still arguing one way or another it has been weeks and some of you are still butt hurt. If it bothers you call DEC and show them the thread, if they don't give a $h!t then you shouldn't either. For god's sake just go outside and enjoy some time with the family or go shoot some paper.

EDIT: Better yet go grab a fishing pole and drown some worms. Pike, Walleye, Perch, Panfish, Salmon, and Trout are all in season so give her a go and relax. 
It was over... Until someone tried to restart an argument because he lost the last one, turns out he didn't know the regs this time either. I am loading up to go fishing as a matter of fact!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Oh my Lord, get a life dude, your ass is still chapped about being wrong before? I would think it below a moderator to stalk someone and pick out petty BS trying to prove his manhood. And for the record bass season is open for catch and release... Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

I wasnt wrong about anything I said on here, and it has nothing to do with my manhood. I guess you are missing my point though, so let me get my crayon out and explain.

Bass is open for catch and release, I know that, but you need to look up what catch and release means by DEC definition. Catch and release means you can only handle the fish to take it off the hook, not take pictures, not lay it on the deck of the boat, etc. It is a ticketable offense even though most DEC officers are not going to bother with it.

My point is, you are on here acting all high and mighty, like your shit dont stink, and then in another thread you are breaking the law. Youre a friggin hypocrite, plus your reading comprehension sucks, and you cant admit when you are wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I wasnt wrong about anything I said on here, and it has nothing to do with my manhood. I guess you are missing my point though, so let me get my crayon out and explain.
Bass is open for catch and release, I know that, but you need to look up what catch and release means by DEC definition. Catch and release means you can only handle the fish to take it off the hook, not take pictures, not lay it on the deck of the boat, etc. It is a ticketable offense even though most DEC officers are not going to bother with it.
My point is, you are on here acting all high and mighty, like your shit dont stink, and then in another thread you are breaking the law. Youre a friggin hypocrite, plus your reading comprehension sucks, and you cant admit when you are wrong.
Show me the law that says "you can't take a photo before release." I'll wait...

1 hour ago, chrisw said:

Show me the law that says "you can't take a photo before release." I'll wait...

i'm not really on either side of this, but i think it's pretty clear what the reg states from what he posted it. They're not going to spell out all the things you can't do when they simply state you need to release immediately. Taking a picture would not fall into any legal definition of immediately. 

I don't have a dog in this hunt either but here is what it states from the DEC website:

Catch and release means catching and immediately releasing the caught fish without harm. Measuring, weighing and photographing of the fish are permitted as long as the fish is not removed from the water for an extended period or handled in a manner that could cause it harm. Fish may not be placed in a bucket, tub, livewell, on a string or any other holding device. Catch and release angling is only permitted during the open season for a particular fish species. Catch and release angling during the closed season, or for endangered or threatened fish species is prohibited.

Here is the link to the DEC site and then click on "Fishing Definitions"

http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/7917.htm

• Like 1

Any rebuttal now WNY? Like I said I'm quite astute in the laws, I'm not picking a fight with you like you seem to be with me. If you want to hold a grudge and look at everything I do with a magnifying glass then go right ahead. You were wrong twice now, let it go.

3 hours ago, ADK Tank said:

I don't have a dog in this hunt either but here is what it states from the DEC website:

Catch and release means catching and immediately releasing the caught fish without harm. Measuring, weighing and photographing of the fish are permitted as long as the fish is not removed from the water for an extended period or handled in a manner that could cause it harm. Fish may not be placed in a bucket, tub, livewell, on a string or any other holding device. Catch and release angling is only permitted during the open season for a particular fish species. Catch and release angling during the closed season, or for endangered or threatened fish species is prohibited.

Here is the link to the DEC site and then click on "Fishing Definitions"

http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/7917.htm

I believe that's assuming you're catching a fish in which is legal and in season. I don't believe they would apply those rules to a fish that you are not supposed to be catching, which is what wny posted about... because obviously it's not like hunting and you still may hook one.

if it's really a big deal, someone can email the dec. We had this fun with grow and her crossbow/bow combo in her deer blind. 

I believe that's assuming you're catching a fish in which is legal and in season. I don't believe they would apply those rules to a fish that you are not supposed to be catching, which is what wny posted about... because obviously it's not like hunting and you still may hook one.
if it's really a big deal, someone can email the dec. We had this fun with grow and her crossbow/bow combo in her deer blind. 
The fish posted was/is in season... Do you own a fishing regulations guide?? He was trying to make something to slam me for because he got butthurt 193 pages ago when he tried calling me out for trout fishing out of season, he was wrong then, he's wrong now. It would be nice to know why he's still actively stalking me, much like you did to Grow.

do guides cost money or have value? I thought they were free? 
btw, grow was wrong on 2 occasions. 
giphy.gif&key=d93e54564594194465ac0078ccbd3a1783e530dcb4f68e0b86d1355a2e2f9256
Was she? Because a short while ago you thought I was wrong, without even knowing any of the details, you were saying I was guilty of something without even knowing which fish we were talking about or whether or not it was in season!?

2 hours ago, Steve D said:

And what the hell does all have to do with the original topic "Coyote Den"

:offtopic:        :popcorn1:

I'm hoping that with the fishing conversation would lead to the question of whether or not Charlie the Tuna could handle a coyote. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, left field said:

I'm hoping that with the fishing conversation would lead to the question of whether or not Charlie the Tuna could handle a coyote. 

If the coyote is swimming four miles offshore in the Atlantic, my bets are on Charlie...

• Like 1

He might handle a coyote but wouldn't stand a chance a chance against a cur dog ha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk