Coyote den?

Chef

Sorry I have no interest in this site other than the pm's ...Gosh I wonder why still being called a liar after leaving what nearly 6 mos ago...kolobok_dry.gif

You very clearly have been lurking and are very clearly still interested.

And just like the multiple page thread about your crossbow, good luck explaining your situation to an officer. Even if not convicted, you still have the hassle of court because fact of the matter is, you were deer hunting while possessing a weapon that was not legal with a broad head capable of killing a deer. So if the officer believed your tale of turkey hunting with a crossbow while deer hunting with a compound... well good. Most of us wouldn’t mess with that.

Want to post more Texas regulations about burying trash?

Ps the crossbow requires a muzzleloader privilege and no archery safety course. So what does ny think it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Belo

You can think what you wish, there happens to be a few guys on here that PM me and those go to my E-Mail.. They could confirm this or not but it's no concern of mine. I also have friends that mention when my handle starts getting thrown out there ..Which apparently has been a few times in the last couple of days...You can just bet I am monitoring that.

Now your reply is a clear indication YOU can't admit being wrong..I have my DEC answer and I do not need to SPECULATE on what some DEC officer, that in more than a few case, don't know the laws they are suppose to enforce . Other than the typical ones. As Kelly clearly stated in her reply she went directly to the law enforcement in the Albany head quarters to get the answer....

I won"t bother yet again disproving you wrong on the whole garbage issue...BTW again wasn't MY garbage... but carry on being an AH ...it fits you well.

17 minutes ago, Belo said:

You very clearly have been lurking and are very clearly still interested.

And just like the multiple page thread about your crossbow, good luck explaining your situation to an officer. Even if not convicted, you still have the hassle of court because fact of the matter is, you were deer hunting while possessing a weapon that was not legal with a broad head capable of killing a deer. So if the officer believed your tale of turkey hunting with a crossbow while deer hunting with a compound... well good. Most of us wouldn’t mess with that.

Want to post more Texas regulations about burying trash?

Ps the crossbow requires a muzzleloader privilege and no archery safety course. So what does ny think it is?

C'mon man - just stop.

• Like 1

Just one more thing then I'm gone....

The whole "test" post in the political section...is how I get on the site to post pics to send to guys that I PM with... That way I don't need to enter the main board and can get the pics edited out but still in my attachments to pm. I have no interest in sharing anything on the open boards here any longer, but after deleting the pics in the post it requires,apparently, something in the post body. So I type test...I was wrong though,  you apparently needed me to type ignore.  Now I can get back to what I enjoy...The property and....Oh ya... this

5aec3e80adea0_spring2018.jpg.9d3cd94d1054e607abc140835ef67f1b.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

The whole "test" post in the political section...is how I get on the site to post pics to send to guys that I PM with... That way I don't need to enter the main board and can get the pics edited out but still in my attachments to pm. I have no interest in sharing anything on the open boards here any longer, but after deleting the pics in the post it requires,apparently, something in the post body. So I type test...I was wrong though,  you apparently needed me to type ignore.  Now I can get back to what I enjoy...The property and....Oh ya... this

So are you gone for good now? Or... maybe a few more posts?

1 hour ago, growalot said:

Congrats grow!!!!  Nice bird.. :drinks:

Really Belo? Are you trying to turn my request into a perceived threat? Like "them's fightin' words"?
Do you want me to say "or I'll beat you up"? Is that it?
You surprise me. I thought you were better than that.

The whole deal was between me, her a few others. I don’t know why jerry needed to be a part of it.

1 hour ago, Belo said:

The whole deal was between me, her a few others. I don’t know why jerry needed to be a part of it.

Because I’m a member here and this is all done in a public forum. It’s like being in a restaurant near a table where people are arguing and one of them keeps up the relentless attacks.

I consider Grow and many others here to be a friend. I’m not going to keep quiet when a friend gets gets bullied online.

I miss reading her contributions and that’s gone because of this bull$hit. All just to reiterate how “right” you are.

Sorry that wasn’t the “fighting words” you were looking for. 

Carry on. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Belo said:

She’s a big girl. She can continue to be an active member and not a lurker if she wants.

Yup, she's a big girl. And you're acting like a punk ass, kid bully. Do you have nothing better to to with your F'n time, than to rehash six month old beefs? Sheez.....get over yourself man. Get out and hunt or fish. Maybe take a hike too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Yup, she's a big girl. And you're acting like a punk ass, kid bully. Do you have nothing better to to with your F'n time, than to rehash six month old beefs? Sheez.....get over yourself man. Get out and hunt or fish. Maybe take a hike too.

Nothing like showing how superior you are to someone else than to call them names.

That’s pretty hypocritical don’t you think?

All I did was make an analogy and she popped up out of nowhere.

Grow left. I stopped talking and now the peanut gallery is here. We can keep doing this if you’d like?

I spent the day volunteering at the zoo for the United way. What did you do?

54 minutes ago, Belo said:

Nothing like showing how superior you are to someone else than to call them names.

That’s pretty hypocritical don’t you think?

All I did was make an analogy and she popped up out of nowhere.

Grow left. I stopped talking and now the peanut gallery is here. We can keep doing this if you’d like?

I spent the day volunteering at the zoo for the United way. What did you do?

I'm not superior to anyone, and neither are you. I see, you can dish it out no problem.  But have a problem swallowing your own medicine. Typical bully BS.

I'm on a bit of vacation today. And I never feel the need to post about my volunteer work. A smile is all the recognition I ever needed.

Edited by grampy
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Because I’m a member here and this is all done in a public forum. It’s like being in a restaurant near a table where people are arguing and one of them keeps up the relentless attacks.

I consider Grow and many others here to be a friend. I’m not going to keep quiet when a friend gets gets bullied online.

I miss reading her contributions and that’s gone because of this bull$hit. All just to reiterate how “right” you are.

Sorry that wasn’t the “fighting words” you were looking for. 

Carry on. 

You still have those Pm's some were talking about?

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Its not like this is the first time this one ran away only to still be lurking everyday. I mean come on, One does not need to be part of a forum to be friends. If you are going to go then go. Just as if your going to stay then stay

5 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Its not like this is the first time this one ran away only to still be lurking everyday. I mean come on, One does not need to be part of a forum to be friends. If you are going to go then go. Just as if your going to stay then stay

Not sure what that means exactly, but OK.

3 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Really, is it a big deal to you, or anyone else, what she does? Seems to me anyone can come and go as they please.

I know I'm not going anywhere! 

That's all that concerns me.