Coyote den?

Chef

5 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

I would guess he thinks he is protecting the women in distress?  It does seem a little silly really but when the others got mad and left like Bubba or that turkey guy you did not see them stalk. If one cant handle social media then away is the best place to be. If one has thick skin and really gives two craps what anyone thinks then hang around.

But yes it is kinda funny to see the Left side putting the post up that breaks all the rules.

that's exactly what it is, but I want to hear them say it. she's a woman, so we will ride in on our golden keyboards and defend her honor... even though she herself has "left" and the whole thing could have died yesterday.

34 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can I get in this royal rumble?

Belo - go back to Mississippi

Grampy - don’t break your hip

Lawdz - fix that wallpaper already

Wooly - put some Fkn pants on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew! Dodged a bullet from Biz! :good:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can I get in this royal rumble?

Belo - go back to Mississippi

Grampy - don’t break your hip

Lawdz - fix that wallpaper already

Wooly - put some Fkn pants on

That right there, even though you are a city slicker red sux fan, you are alright in my books!!

Well played.....

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 12:17 PM, chrisw said:

There are even catch and release bass tournaments before the actual season. You take a picture on a certified bump board and total length in inches takes the win. It's popular with the kayak tournaments.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

As someone who tries to live a subsistance lifestyle, and feed his family off the fat of the land and waters, I am firmly against this practice.   I see any catch and release fishing as the senseless maiming of a fine food source.   To do it during the mating season is many times worse.   Anyone who has grown up around farm ponds, has seen that when the male largemouth bass are removed from the nests,  the bluegills move in quick to feast on the fry.  Gobies do the same thing with smallmouth bass in the great lakes.   Each time these super-agressive, easily caught males are pulled up into boats for photos and measurements, thousands of baby bass are sacrificed.   Bass season dates were established for a reason, to protect future fisheries.   

That said, I do agree with the practice of catch and release of larger fish during their normal open season.  Those are the breeders that are also very important in maintaining future fisheries.  I prefer to keep only those that are at or close to the minimum legal length.  A side benefit to eating these smaller fish, is that they generally contain less toxic chemicals, and are therefore better for your health.   My favorite thing about the gobies, is that smallmouth bass get pretty big now in Lakes Erie & Ontario and the St Lawrence and Niagara rivers , at a young age.  I use to release anything over 15".  These days, feasting on gobies,  they reach 20" length when they are still young enough to be relatively good eating.  If there are one or two that size, in the first five that I catch, they don't often get released now.   That is a big time saver in both catching and cleaning.       

Edited by wolc123

7 hours ago, Belo said:

Someone can do a multi-quote of big bad belo and we will see who is following forum rules and who isn't. 

What do the forum rules have to do with your childish antics?

When a thread goes on with such bizarre behavior from (probably) decent folks akin to a school yard fight or at the very least a “back of the bus” shouting match it’s time to separate the little kids and start fresh the next day.  

And then there’s wolc.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You know what Jerry, go F yourself! Meet me at Pygmy’s house at 6pm so we can fight lol

If you rowdies  show up here, The Mermaid will kick BOTH your asses, and she's only 5'4".....Hehehehe.

Those farm girls are TOUGH  !!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

One LAST thing from me...........why the puck doesn’t wolc do a poll and see if we should shut this post down???
If not, I’m gonna PM the Chinese spammer and see if HE’LL do it.
Are you nuts Larry? If he does that it will just make another thread on this crap. LOL

I have stayed out of this thread with the exception of making a like here and there. We started with someone breaking a law, then it advanced into fishing regs, and has now avalanched into full on nonesence. This thread should have been deleted the instance someone broke a law/reg. Another thread that makes hunters look like "The Bad People" over all.
But, carry on folks. Perhaps staying on "topic" would stop some of this BS.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow this got out of hand.  Nothing wrong with a little restraint even when we disagree.  Frankly getting this riled up over internet posts is downright silly.  That said, Biz that was funny but don’t get the Mermaid angry!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

One LAST thing from me...........why the puck doesn’t wolc do a poll and see if we should shut this post down???

If not, I’m gonna PM the Chinese spammer and see if HE’LL do it. :)

We need one of the more experienced pollsters, like Rob or Belo to do that.  They can make them little boxes you check which give only two choices.  There was too much grey area in the only poll that I posted.     

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

We need one of the more experienced pollsters, like Rob or Belo to do that.  They can make them little boxes you check which give only two choices.  There was too much grey area in the only poll that I posted.     

I am too busy doing a scientific test about if a bear farts in the woods does it make a sound or stink.

Oh. And as mentioned in the live from the turkey woods thread, I am trying to get a game plan to shoot a turkey with my compound. Had a jake close, just couldn't put it to bed.

Edited by Rob...

I should just stop looking at this thread, but then I see that partial post in the new posts section and it's like damn click bait.

"As the hunter's argument escalated, one of them spotted a hole behind the cabin and you won't believe what was found"

Yup, clicked it.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 1