Coyote den?

Chef

What do the forum rules have to do with your childish antics?
When a thread goes on with such bizarre behavior from (probably) decent folks akin to a school yard fight or at the very least a “back of the bus” shouting match it’s time to separate the little kids and start fresh the next day.  
And then there’s wolc.........

Simple. I was having a bad day. Was acting childish and being a dick. All ok by the rules, but really not ok for an adult.

Then you and a few of your silver knights rode in and broke a whole bunch of rules to “defend” someone who didn’t ask to be defended. And continue to post on a thread that would have otherwise died.

Point. You’re just as bad as the dick I was a few days ago, but probably don’t believe that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Belo said:

Simple. I was having a bad day. Was acting childish and being a dick. All ok by the rules, but really not ok for an adult.

Then you and a few of your silver knights rode in and broke a whole bunch of rules to “defend” someone who didn’t ask to be defended. And continue to post on a thread that would have otherwise died.

Point. You’re just as bad as the dick I was a few days ago, but probably don’t believe that.

Translated:   I could have conducted myself better as could have others.  Sorrrrr......... umm I just can’t say it.  You folks still stink.  Lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Belo said:

Ya ok...........I'm a dick too.  :)

1 hour ago, Belo said:

We all have bad days Belo. We just don't take it out on perfectly good human beings on a hunting forum.

• Like 1

We all have bad days Belo. We just don't take it out on perfectly good human beings on a hunting forum.

Once again I will ask you to show me where I attacked anyone. I quoted all the things that were said to me and even showed how the whole thing started.

It’s pretty clear I’ll keep playing so long as y’all want.

So let it die... or?

25 minutes ago, Belo said:

Once again I will ask you to show me where I attacked anyone. I quoted all the things that were said to me and even showed how the whole thing started.

It’s pretty clear I’ll keep playing so long as y’all want.

So let it die... or?

I'm over it.

Got better things to do.

Let this die. This thread has been dying a slow death for awhile. I didn't help it any. Put it out of its misery. 

• Like 3

This thread very clearly illustrates that we are all less than perfect.  Everybody has a tough time admitting that.  Thankfully, there is Someone who will forgive us all of all of our wrongs.  About 72 % of Americans know that right now, according to the latest surveys. The 28 % who "don't know no better" still have time to "get with the program".

10 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Just read from page 16 forward , someone here is very angry about something and comes here to argue about anything that comes up. 

Ya THINK  ???....Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure THAT out...Hehehe..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

I guess it is up to me to provide the "short answer"......NO......

Just asking!From Coyote to ? to bashing this topic has covered most all topics a good read for sure many Beer and Popcorn eating/drinking.I my self would like to know what was found living in there/Coyote Den

• Like 1

The OP found large doglike tracks around the den and as far as I know assumes that they were made by coyotes..

No other physical evidence was related,  as far as I know...  I am going to bed now....Don't want to get involved.....

• Like 1

I barely ever have bad days, but I take pride in my forum trash talking skills.