Coyote den?

Chef

21 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

now that it's established that everyone gets a dick,

Whoa.... I'm sure glad I bowed out of this one before they started handing out door prizes!:fie:

Just give my free dick to someone who doesn't have one yet.......... like Belo,lol :nyam:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Whoa.... I'm sure glad I bowed out of this one before they started handing out door prizes!:fie:
Just give my free dick to someone who doesn't have one yet.......... like Belo,lol :nyam:

Sweet so we’re still at it huh?

Fine I’ll give in and start with the attacks too.

Seeing that mug shot of yours, I bet it’s been a while since yours has been wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

And the bigger man is ......................................................................

only so much one can take. Tried bowing out for several pages now. When a group of "bullies" keeps coming at you, and you're all by yourself eventually you give in.

idk. Maybe it's time for me to follow grow. I'm sure yall will be a lot happier then. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Belo said:

only so much one can take. Tried bowing out for several pages now. When a group of "bullies" keeps coming at you, and you're all by yourself eventually you give in.

idk. Maybe it's time for me to follow grow. I'm sure yall will be a lot happier then. 

Don’t go overboard Belo.   I am sure everyone can accept some blame for stirring the pot.  We are all grown and can move on.   Good luck with the turkey. You still have an hour left. 

Lol - nice name change Belo!   

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Elmo said:

Elmo, I guess your link brings us back to the beginning of the thread where someone suggested putting sponges in sausage casings as a way to kill coyotes.  Maybe this product would be a good substitute for real sponges?

2 hours ago, Dick said:

No need to go headin’ for the hills. 

3 hours ago, Dick said:

Hey Belo, rather not see you go. Appreciate 99.999997% of your contributions. Stick around.

TF - One of my top 10 favorite tunes.