Coyote den?

Chef

5 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

When is the last time that happened? I posted a link to a page showing a number of coyote attacks, some being specifically attacks on children.

I would post links but there are too many. Seriously google deer attacks man and see what you get. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

The Vermin lovers would cry big tears if they went to states that really know how to make game laws and control useless pests when they would have to watch whole den full of vermin cut down with someones AR.

To the Op....Its much faster to just blow dens up.Not much top hurt and blast takes out everything underneath.( So i have been told of course) Your property and your family..Do what ya gotta do and lose no sleep.  

• Like 3

The Vermin lovers would cry big tears if they went to states that really know how to make game laws and control useless pests when they would have to watch whole den full of vermin cut down with someones AR.
To the Op....Its much faster to just blow dens up.Not much top hurt and blast takes out everything underneath.( So i have been told of course) Your property and your family..Do what ya gotta do and lose no sleep.  
We get it, your the site macho Man, no feelings, no remorse, just pure masculinity. So admirable.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I have moobs and I’m Irish.  I’m not registering for any such contest. :rolleyes:

Same here, TF....So Ill just sit back and enjoy the show...It is what it IS....Pass the popcorn....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, chrisw said:

We get it, your the site macho Man, no feelings, no remorse, just pure masculinity. So admirable.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

LOL.........Yup, Have no problem taking the useless Vermin off of any of my properties.  Trust me, There are a whole pile of your so called 'Macho Men' is this part of the world.

• Like 1

I'm gonna see how many fawns I can find and smash with a baseball bat this spring.... and then I'm gonna carve their skulls,lol!!! 

Don't need those little overpopulated monsters running out in front of someones car and killing them some day. They skeer me and I fear for my life-haha!:fie:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I'm gonna see how many fawns I can find and smash with a baseball bat this spring.... and then I'm gonna carve their skulls,lol!!! 
Don't need those little overpopulated monsters running out in front of someones car and killing them some day. They skeer me and I fear for my life-haha!:fie:

Exactly! I once had $200 worth of flowers eaten by deer the first night I planted them. Guess I should have poached them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, wooly said:

It's for the children.

• Thanks 1

It’s very interesting to me to see everyone’s opinions on this. I feel a lot of people’s attitudes would change is this was really this close to their own back door

• Like 1

I have several trail cam pic of (neighbors dog with blue collar) and ferral dogs carrying fawns . Never had a coyote in a pic carrying one. ..

Neighbor no longer has dog, nor to I have strays around.. 

Edited by G-Man

It’s very interesting to me to see everyone’s opinions on this. I feel a lot of people’s attitudes would change is this was really this close to their own back door

I think you are underestimating how smart coyotes are. Way smarter than deer. They don’t want to be around humans. You start making your presence known or leave some human clothes around that den and I bet you they are gone.

Like I said earlier, deer cause more damage $-wise. It’s happened to me, but I wouldn’t poach a deer over it. If you don’t want your yard and woods to be so close, put a fence up.

3 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

My daughter is my everything. I myself would have contacted the DEC for legal suggestions   Just my .02. I’ll go back to my  bowl of popcorn now. This white cheddar popcorn topping is the foshizzle 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

i think it's safe to say that you did something that's subjectively questionable to peers. now you know moving forward. i get why you did it. probably should've done things a little different but what's done is done. No comment on responses from others from me. I've certainly got nothing to gain from trashing the hell out of you until you leave. like i stated in the beginning. i'd give DEC a call next time and see what comes of it.

• Like 1

SSSU !!!  If ya have to...... 

Every situation is not the same. 

What's works for me, may not for someone else. I respect that.

No one knows better, what's best for my property, than I do!

When a property gets over run with predators, you do what's best for all concerned. Other animals, included.

I've never killed them at a den sight. Behind the barn, yes. 

Flame on........

• Like 5