Coyote den?

Chef

22 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Another lawbreaker. Hey Greg good thing you didn’t just admit to breaking a law on an open forum that you provided a map to before. 

Oopppsss

21 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t realize you were a judge for the DEC and decided which laws are ok to break. Now I understand. 

that wasn't my comment at all. I was addressing your nonsense claim about him having poison just lying around his property that would kill his dogs. 

You've gone through the time of looking up old user threads? geez man. why so serious?

• Like 1

can't remember if you have kids. i can relate as i have a 1, 3 and 5 year old. putting some clothes out and then "assuming" they're gone is not the same as "knowing" they're gone. I bet many of you support the death penalty. Why? Because you're guaranteed that bastard will never rape a little girl ever again. No. Matter. What.
They come up behind the house when my hog dogs are in heat. They will kill pet dogs but never had one kill a hunting dog or mess with people. That being said they are varmints and it's your property so do what you want and sleep soundly. Couple less yotes ain't no big deal. Just watch out who knows cause looks like some of these folks would rat you fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

CT opens deer season on 9/15. I’m under 20min away, so can I use their rules for deer in addition to coyotes? My point is, just follow the laws- it’s not that hard. He wasn’t attacked, so why go out of your way to kill an animal as opposed to deterring it off your properly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm with you regarding laws. I draw the line when people start throwing out the term "immoral"... and honestly I think we're just imagining a den of "pups" and we get all "fox and the hound" feels deep down inside. 

We've had this discussion many times. What's legal isn't always ethical. And what's illegal can be ethical. I think we all agree with this.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The line is legal hunting season for me. Pretty simple to follow. Kill animals during their legal season only. If a species is year-round, have at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

red squirrel is year round. grey is not. they're getting into your attic, but not living there... do you call the dec to ask for permission to take them out or do you trap/shoot them?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Let's say it was a bear den... Would you still say the same?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

it's not apples to apples. but they frequent my camp a lot. and we have a gun on hip or in camp. wouldn't hesitate to shoot one if threatened. in the case of the op... he's addressing it first. 

broad daylight 8/16.

001.thumb.JPG.f2801f4f4065c07f963d403500bf5cdf.JPG

Edited by Belo

8 minutes ago, Belo said:

that wasn't my comment at all. I was addressing your nonsense claim about him having poison just lying around his property that would kill his dogs. 

You've gone through the time of looking up old user threads? geez man. why so serious?

Then go feed your dog some “gofer poison” and get back to us. I’m sure it’s no big deal. 

I have a damn good memory and can’t stand bragging law breakers. Don’t want to get called out for it then don’t do it or at the very least learn not to brag about it on a forum. 

3 minutes ago, Belo said:

it's not apples to apples. but they frequent my camp a lot. and we have a gun on hip or in camp. wouldn't hesitate to shoot one if threatened. in the case of the op... he's addressing it first. 001.thumb.JPG.f2801f4f4065c07f963d403500bf5cdf.JPG

Belo  !!  It looks like that bear is jerking off in your compost bin  !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

s not apples to apples. but they frequent my camp a lot. and we have a gun on hip or in camp. wouldn't hesitate to shoot one if threatened. in the case of the op... he's addressing it first. 

broad daylight 8/1

Also not Legal or a good idea. Run that by the responding DEC and see if they believe you. Lol 

5 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Then go feed your dog some “gofer poison” and get back to us. I’m sure it’s no big deal. 

I have a damn good memory and can’t stand bragging law breakers. Don’t want to get called out for it then don’t do it or at the very least learn not to brag about it on a forum. 

so you honestly think there is a pocket of poison gas down there still and his dogs will now die? Come on... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Belo  !!  It looks like that bear is jerking off in your compost bin  !!

lmao! he's just a cub. not sure his berries dropped yet lol.

5 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Also not Legal or a good idea. Run that by the responding DEC and see if they believe you. Lol 

don't give a flying f*ck. if that bear goes after my kids or me he's dead asf. what kind of man would stand there with a gun and allow his child to be mauled by a bear because he's afraid of being fined by the DEC? which wouldn't happen btw.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

it's not apples to apples. but they frequent my camp a lot. and we have a gun on hip or in camp. wouldn't hesitate to shoot one if threatened. in the case of the op... he's addressing it first. 
broad daylight 8/16.
001.thumb.JPG.f2801f4f4065c07f963d403500bf5cdf.JPG
That's not apples to apples but you're comparing coyotes to rapists getting the death penalty!? The guy attempted to poison a den full of whatever happened to be in there without having a clue and regardless of law! So now we can just kill things before they "threaten" you!? If nature scares you guys this much just stay inside...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

so you honestly think there is a pocket of poison gas down there still and his dogs will now die? Come on... 

I never said that, actually you made that up so there you go. 

Say a portion of the puck didn’t burn up and smells good to a dog,  then what. 

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

n't give a flying f*ck. if that bear goes after my kids or me he's dead asf. what kind of man would stand there with a gun and allow his child to be mauled by a bear because he's afraid of being fined by the DEC? which wouldn't happen btw.

You are inventing problems that don’t exist. Maybe stay inside more. Less chance of mayhem. 

Just for the record, I moved in the past year so any maps anyone wants to dig up from my past are irrelevant,lol!

If a squirrel gets in your attic.., fix the friggin' holes in your dump.

If a bear is snacking on trash in your yard..., clean up your friggin' dump.

If  bears are frequently eating your kids, you need to work on being a better parent... BWAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

My dog ate a block of rat poison a week or two ago, he pooped green a couple of times but that was it.

8 minutes ago, chrisw said:

That's not apples to apples but you're comparing coyotes to rapists getting the death penalty!? The guy attempted to poison a den full of whatever happened to be in there without having a clue and regardless of law! So now we can just kill things before they "threaten" you!? If nature scares you guys this much just stay inside...

my point is that knowing something is dead/no longer a threat can be important to a father. versus assuming and hoping. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wooly said:

Just for the record, I moved in the past year so any maps anyone wants to dig up from my past are irrelevant,lol!

If a squirrel gets in your attic.., fix the friggin' holes in your dump.

If a bear is snacking on trash in your yard..., clean up your friggin' dump.

If  bears are frequently eating your kids, you need to work on being a better parent... BWAHAHAHAHA!

clearly you don't know squirrels. those bastards chew threw metal.

and that bin is actually a covered bin. with empty beer cans and bottles lol. 

• Haha 1