Lifetime Hunting licence

Arcade Hunter

I do not usually share too much, but I am busting at the seams... Gonna be a grampa again!... this is #5 grandbaby and it is a boy!

I want to get him his lifetime hunting license right off the bat.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I know I could easily look this up but I would much rather hear you folks talk about this and steer me in the right direction....  My son in law is an avid deer hunter and we want to introduce the new family member to a life of outdoor enjoyment!  Hunting camp is growing!

• Like 13

You will need a copy of mom or dad's driver's license and copy of birth certificate. The Driver's license is to ensure NYS resident, and congrats.

My grandfather bought both my son's lifetime licenses even though I wanted to help pitch in he didn't care and wanted it as a gift from him. A gift for a lifetime he said.

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

You will need a copy of mom or dad's driver's license and copy of birth certificate. The Driver's license is to ensure NYS resident, and congrats.

My grandfather bought both my son's lifetime licenses even though I wanted to help pitch in he didn't care and wanted it as a gift from him. A gift for a lifetime he said.

ditto

However the age is under 5 for the first price change.  My dad just got my 2 daughters lifetime licenses - age 3 & 4 and they were same price.

• Like 2