I Don't Blame Growie........

Lawdwaz

I don't blame her for bailing on this site.
Half the posters on here are nuts lately.......carrying on like little kids.  This crap is getting old!
It really must be the weather.............
Carry on. 

It always gets wild Here April - September. The difference between here and other sites like bowsite is that barely any members leave the state to hunt, so once NY deer ends there’s no more hunting posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I don't blame her for bailing on this site.

Half the posters on here are nuts lately.......carrying on like little kids.  This crap is getting old!

It really must be the weather.............

Carry on. 

I still believe, that face to face, over a beer, most all here would get along just fine.   :drinks:     But then again.................:aggressive: maybe not. :gamer:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I still believe, that face to face, over a beer, most all here would get along just fine.   :drinks:     But then again.................:aggressive: maybe not. :gamer:

That’s not true. Larry put me in a headlock when I met him and Pygmy kicked me in the nutZ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, grampy said:

So true the get together at the goat was a great time.. should be a mandatory annual meeting 

• Like 1

Sorry... I truly believe that most of the " illegal is illegal crew has done something in there lives weather it's game related or a traffic violation that's illegal.  

If there so vocal to bash someone for violating ANY game law weather it's a squirrel or deer, then they should turn themselves in for doing 56mph in a 55 mph zone.  There's no difference.  You broke the law... Shame on you.

Don't say it's different... The law is the law.. PERIOD.  Weather it's a traffic violation or game law, it's the same thing.

Soooo, how many of these " game law" followers are law breakers in different fields?   

8 minutes ago, Paula said:

What did I miss? Beside the comment on my beer choices i thought everything was going well.  

Morning Bizzy

chefhunter 68 posted  concerning a possible coyote den on his property...

Considerable nastiness and name calling  followed...

Where ya BEEN, Girlfriend  ?   I've missed you...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

chefhunter 68 posted  concerning a possible coyote den on his property...

Considerable nastiness and name calling  followed...

Where ya BEEN, Girlfriend  ?   I've missed you...

I read maybe the first 4 or 5 posts when that thread started, then never gave it a second thought until your comment above.  Good Lord what a clusterf#@& that turned into! 

9 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

I read maybe the first 4 or 5 posts when that thread started, then never gave it a second thought until your comment above.  Good Lord what a clusterf#@& that turned into! 

Just read it.  It did get a bit overly dramatic.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Soon the posts will get back to hunting instead of that nonsense. It's been a looong cabin fever season - Spring turkey season can't get here fast enough!

Nothing some sunshine and vitamin D won't cure :sungum:

• Like 4