I Don't Blame Growie........

Lawdwaz

2 hours ago, Pygmy said:

chefhunter 68 posted  concerning a possible coyote den on his property...

Considerable nastiness and name calling  followed...

Where ya BEEN, Girlfriend  ?   I've missed you...

some of yawls interpretation of nastiness is pretty funny. A bunch of ned flanders up in here. 

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

on a side note. whose breaking out their snow cammo for opening day of turkey :(

Saturday’s youth hunt I very well may. That’s a first.  

Back on subject, last few weeks at work customers have been downright stupid.  Can’t even believe some of the questions they ask or comments they make.  

14 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Youth hunt - who wants to bring a slightly overweight young at heart youth with a slightly receding hairline?  I know one that needs some serious help!  Spinner beanie will be worn by the youth to prove his age if needed.

In the spirit of keeping things upbeat here, I'll do it!

Long as ya don't mind a pot bellied, bald spotted,stinky, gimpy, grampy for a mentor?.....................grin

Zac, doesn't seem to mind, so you should be ok too, ""young man"". :friends:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Youth hunt - who wants to bring a slightly overweight young at heart youth with a slightly receding hairline?  I know one that needs some serious help!  Spinner beanie will be worn by the youth to prove his age if needed.

i'd invite you if i knew you wouldn't conspire against my compound bow efforts and have anything associated with them in disarray, forcing me to use my recurve. not to mention your harvest photo in front of a nice longbeard and a ShareYourHunt banner might get some attention. especially since the spinner beanie is a requirement.  Besides I wouldn't feel right stealing that kind of potential PR from Culver's efforts out your way.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

In the spirit of keeping things upbeat here, I'll do it!

Long as ya don't mind a pot bellied, bald spotted,stinky, gimpy, grampy for a mentor?.....................grin

Zac, doesn't seem to mind, so you should be ok too, ""young man"". :friends:

sounds fun.

24 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i'd invite you if i knew you wouldn't conspire against my compound bow efforts and have anything associated with them in disarray, forcing me to use my recurve. not to mention your harvest photo in front of a nice longbeard and a ShareYourHunt banner might get some attention. especially since the spinner beanie is a requirement.  Besides I wouldn't feel right stealing that kind of potential PR from Culver's efforts out your way.

And what makes you think I was talking about me?  And who is to say that I am not 15 (other than my 15 year old son)!  lol

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

And what makes you think I was talking about me?  And who is to say that I am not 15 (other than my 15 year old son)!  lol

wait we were talking about you??? i assumed you weren't just handing over sissy truck keys to a youth. thought you'd be naturally coming along to facilitate them getting here. no worries i might feel left out but you can rock the spinner beanie in the harvest photo too.  maybe Rob can still send me that gawdy thanksgiving turkey vest he posted awhile back.  that'd be a photo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Belo said:

some of yawls interpretation of nastiness is pretty funny. A bunch of ned flanders up in here. 

Ned Flanders ???   I think it's the first time I've been called one of them....Does it mean " creepy old fat dude who smells like Old Spice  "....??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That’s not true. Larry put me in a headlock when I met him and Pygmy kicked me in the nutZ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what you get when you go to WNY after talking all the smack you do about the Bills. LOL   :newrussian:

As for the site, most F'd up thread of the year so far goes to the Yote Den thread. But the year's still young.

The rest are just business as usual. :drinks:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, moog5050 said:

in the spirit of this thread you need to be careful with such posts. You should never even joke about breaking the law! Doewacker will post your phone number!

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Saturday’s youth hunt I very well may. That’s a first.  

Back on subject, last few weeks at work customers have been downright stupid.  Can’t even believe some of the questions they ask or comments they make.  

I was actually going to dig out the clubs put on my spikes and come and ask ya if I can play through 

• Like 1