Cuomo cares more for criminals than school children

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/04/18/new-york-gov-andrew-cuomo-vows-to-sign-executive-order-giving-parolees-the-right-to-vote-in-his-state/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.802aceda4877

Cuomo cares more for criminals than school children.  Cuomo has done nothing to improve school security to protect children, but helping criminals was more important. 

When will all schools have:

·         An armed guard?

·         Have all staff issued quick alert devices that both the school guard and local law enforcement will receive communication from the staff members?

·         When will all school building access points be harden to prevent unauthorized entry?

·         When will school bus loading zones be protected to prevent a killer with a vehicle  (they are registered and licensed but are still used for murder too) run down school children?

We can only wonder what “ideology” these criminals will be in favor of voting for thanks to Cuomo.  More welfare?  Legalize drugs?  Reduced jail sentencing?  Less support for law enforcement?  MORE GUN CONTROL?

Edited by Wilderness
  • Like 1

Not to many career criminals vote,once there out it's back to work.Just a publicity stunt to win more black/hispanic votes .Funny how the dems are campaigning and nothing from the republicans. Who the hell is running against him anyway? 

A bucket of river rocks is cheaper then baseball bats and just as useless.

I know that facts mean nothing to Cuomo, but he is dead wrong on this one. His comments that these criminals have paid their debt  and should have the right is wrong. This is NOT probation we are talking about, it is parole.  Parole is a conditional part of the sentence, part of the debt they are paying. NOT supervision after the sentence is complete.

• Like 1

"Cuomo cares more for criminals than school children"

Best way to take care of this idiot is to vote against him in the primary election on Sept. 13th to make sure he doesn't even get on the ballot. As of right now there is only one challenger  which I know nothing about.

Can't be much worse than Cuomo as far as I am concerned.

Cynthia Nixon

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Belo said:

I just hope he gets pot legalized! 

There working on it.It seems like Cuomo is hesitant about putting his name on it.so he's going through his puppets.I personally have no interest in it but think it should be legal. People can drink until they blackout and don't know who or what there doing.That never happens smoking grass.It would be good way to cut taxes except for the thieves in the "political gangs" would be lining there pockets with the money.

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/20/604136116/on-4-20-chuck-schumer-to-introduce-bill-to-decriminalize-marijuana

• Like 1

On 4/19/2018 at 8:57 AM, Steve D said:

"Cuomo cares more for criminals than school children"

Best way to take care of this idiot is to vote against him in the primary election on Sept. 13th to make sure he doesn't even get on the ballot. As of right now there is only one challenger  which I know nothing about.

Can't be much worse than Cuomo as far as I am concerned.

Cynthia Nixon

That's hitting the nail on the head.

The biggest issue we have is there are so many major metro areas in this state that the small town voters get out numbered. The NYC and LI, Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica, areas make up for far more then half of the voting populace. The small towns like where I live are the minority. As long as the major cities keep voting liberal, he will never get pushed out. Just remember, he will probably run for POTUS. Then $^it will get real.

Biggest problem is who he’s competing against in the next election. Can the Republican Party seriously not come up with 1 person in the entire state that has a fighting chance!!?

Idk what would be worse, cuomo winning again, or Cynthia Nixon winning. Have you guys read her stance on things, it’s not good I can tell you that much.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rob... said:

Just remember, he will probably run for POTUS. Then $^it will get real.

I hear ya...check this video out if you want to see him at his best

Andrew Cuomo claims he's 'undocumented,' challenges officials to deport him

“I’m undocumented. You want to deport an undocumented person, start with me because I’m an undocumented person."- Andrew Cuomo

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/19/andrew-cuomo-claims-hes-undocumented-challenges-officials-to-deport-him.html

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steve D said:

“I’m undocumented. You want to deport an undocumented person, start with me because I’m an undocumented person."- Andrew Cuomo

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/19/andrew-cuomo-claims-hes-undocumented-challenges-officials-to-deport-him.html

That was a bad move He's basically admitting he's a criminal he  could be kicked out of office for saying that technically. 

Edited by Storm914

8 hours ago, Steve D said:

Andy is a azzhole,everytime he opens his mouth he proves it even more.He wouldn't be gov right now if ALL the gun owners in NYS would have voted against him last time.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Steve D said:

Maybe this deserves a "Special Council" for investigation.

If that's true, he can't be Governor ( can he? ). Imagine all the wrongs that could be righted if this guy was booted back to Italy? I would be doing cartwheels ( probably break my back ) in the road!

• Like 2

Apparently he can hold the office according to the 14th Amendment. Still looking into if he can run for POTUS. All I find is you have to have one parent that was born in the USA. This a bit of a huge blurring of laws. Arny could and can't run, Obama did. Arny wasn't born here, nor was Obama, but Obama had one parent who was a US citizen. If what Andy says is true, this is where the lines begin to blur. His parents were undocumented, but he was born here. Now this, is a slippery slope Andy's brought to light.

I really love his interpretation of WOP meaning without papers:

The Merriam-Webster dictionary states wop's first known use was in the United States in 1908, and that it originates from the Southern Italian dialectal term guappo, roughly meaning thug, pimp, or swaggerer, derived from the Spanish term guapo, meaning handsome, via dialectal French, meaning ruffian or pimp.[2][3] It also has roots in the Latin vappa, meaning wine gone flat.[2]

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 52 farmer said:

He wouldn't be gov right now if ALL the gun owners in NYS would have voted against him last time.

You are absolutely right....That's all it would have taken to keep him out but everyone sat back on their haunches.

I hope if nothing else they learned not to take anything for granted and to get out and do the right thing next time.

We have no one to blame but ourselves.

9 minutes ago, Steve D said:

You are absolutely right....That's all it would have taken to keep him out but everyone sat back on their haunches.

I hope if nothing else they learned not to take anything for granted and to get out and do the right thing next time.

We have no one to blame but ourselves.

I keep saying the same thing, over and over and over. Even now, no one does anything. Toss money at someone else to deal with it, that's how people deal with it. All these pro gun establishments don't seem to be getting the job done. Laws keep getting passed, and none can reverse most of them. Obama put in a last ditch effort about ammo, and Trumps people did away with it. Since that time, we had more political vomit then usual, and Trumps promise to defend the 2nd Amendment has fallen to the way side. 

And now we are going to have this to deal with:

Students across the United States are standing up against gun violence. On April 20 this year, the 19th anniversary of the Columbine High School massacre, community leaders plan to continue the momentum from previous days of action to call on Congress to end violence and introduce legislation aimed at protecting young people. Two key movements have sprung up around the date: one advocating for a walkout, and another for an in-school day of action.

How to Follow

The National School Walkout movement plans to post updates for its 130,000 followers on Twitter, while movement founder Lane Murdock will also provide updates for her 5,000 followers. The walkout is using the hashtag #NationalSchoolWalkout to share updates.

The National Day of Action organizers are encouraging people to sign up to receive updates about the day’s activities, and check the local area for what community organizers are planning.

https://www.inverse.com/article/43707-april-20-school-walkout-day-of-action

Edited by Steve D