Which would you choose?

Okay so i have a gift card to bass pro and I want to get a new gun really bad. So Ive got it down to 3. 95% sure i know the one i want. Just taking a fun little pole. Did this at work with 10 people they all chose the same gun.

#1: Savage 93 G Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle in .22 wmr

#2:Marlin XT-22M Rifle in .22 wmr

#3:Henry Lever Action Rifle in .22 lr

Screenshot_20180418-152344.png

Screenshot_20180418-153401.png

Screenshot_20180418-151949.png

i'd opt for the henry. i'm not a fan of the 22mag vs one of the 17's. i've never heard of being limited with what you can purchase with a gift card.  little different but i've walked into a Cabelas and used entirely Cabelas bucks to purchase a scoped muzzleloader.

Easy decision...If you want to include varmints such as woodchucks, coyotes and foxes, pick one of the bolt action WMR s...

If you are more interested in small game such as rabbits and squirrels, and want a quality American made rifle, pick the henry...

If mostly for a plinker and some small game hunting I'd go with the Henry just because of the ammo cost.   I like the .22 Mag and use one for woodchucks but shells are more expensive.

Edited by covert

I would love to say the Henry because I really liked the one I had, but as nice as it was, it constantly jammed. I sent it back, they "fixed" it, but it still jammed when ejecting so it traded it in. I have a Savage MK II .22 is a great plinker, super accurate and very nice looking gun.