Hats Off to Nikon

I have a pair of Nikon 8x25 compact binoculars that I use just for hunting.  I have had these for probably ten years or so. Somehow the left eyepiece came loose inside and could be heard rattling around and could only focus with one lens.. Since they have a "lifetime" warranty I figured  I would contact Nikon to see about  possibly getting them repaired. It couldn't have been any easier.

They emailed me a return authorization and shipping label. I packed them up and sent them off on 4/2 and they were delivered back to me on 4/20. No questions asked and I didn't pay a dime other than the shipping to return them.

Definitely the easiest warranty repair I have ever experienced. :hi:to Nikon.

• Like 9

Had an issue with my Bushnell.  I put too much oil on the gun and sitting in the case I guess it damaged the scope.  Brought it back to the dealer and paid shipping and handling only.  2 weeks later I had a working scope again.  

Its good to see when these companies stand by the product!  

All my scopes are Nikon or Leupold ...Had an issue with my Leupold binocs a couple years ago...Called them to ask if they would look at them and was told to send them in About 3 weeks later I received a new pair at no charge because mine could not be repaired....can't ask for better service......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...