Finnaly nice weather

silent death

Hope my mustang is back on road this weekend( smog pump issue to pass inspection)... got truck re registered today fastest time I was ever at dmv 3 minutes.. renewed registration last had me cut like 20 people and sent me to different line.. thought I hit lottery!!

FB_IMG_1524512976773.jpg

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nice. Not a fox, but I had a ‘96 Cobra when I was in HS. That car could move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines a a 302 bored 30 over with the on3 turbo kit set at 9 psi pushing 483hp with 503 pounds of tourqe in a 2900 pound car my car has the chassie engineering racing suspention mosier axles the whole nine yards  really a show and weekend track car ....5 miles per gallon lol 

Edited by silent death
  • Like 2

Mines a a 302 bored 30 over with the on3 turbo kit set at 9 psi pushing 483hp with 503 pounds of tourqe in a 2900 pound car my car has the chassie engineering racing suspention mosier axles the whole nine yards  really a show and weekend track car ....5 miles per gallon lol 

Nice! I haven’t been into cars really since I sold my corvette in 2008. But my Dad scooped up a sweet Mach 1 mustang last year from a guy in California. He was looking for years to find the same model he had when he was a kid and finally found it in the right color and options combinations.

05d32df7bb179cb15dc6fbd773987add.jpg

f7e1cb3473191da0637e3206515e2f8e.jpg

• Like 7

Cool thread, took my truck out for its first cruise yesterday, and considered creating a thread about who has what as a weekend, and nice weather toy.  Mine is a bit odd probably,  but I love this truck.  Bought it stock, and added everything throughout the years.  Never seen salt, so its clean.  

Hopefully this isn't like pulling in on a ninja bike, to a biker bar, lol...but here is ours.

20180423_173604.jpg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nice! I haven’t been into cars really since I sold my corvette in 2008. But my Dad scooped up a sweet Mach 1 mustang last year from a guy in California. He was looking for years to find the same model he had when he was a kid and finally found it in the right color and options combinations.

05d32df7bb179cb15dc6fbd773987add.jpg

f7e1cb3473191da0637e3206515e2f8e.jpg

Jeez that thing is nice!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silent death said:

Video of the exhaust?, bet it sounds as good as it looks. 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1