Toronto

bkln

54 minutes ago, bkln said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/world/toronto-collision-pedestrians/index.html

OK, people it's time to ban white Vans... it's getting out of hands. No one needs a Van that is white and has 4 wheels...

I guess my dream of buying a white panel van and turn it into a mini camper for hunting is out. I guess adding some camo accents would really be over the top. 

2 hours ago, Rob... said:

I guess my dream of buying a white panel van and turn it into a mini camper for hunting is out. I guess adding some camo accents would really be over the top. 

Don't do it Rob... :-)

That's why they call it VAN-dalism... (You see what I did there?) :-) I'm setting up a school walk out... we need to VAN-out..!!!! Where is that gay kid and lesbian chick when you need them...???

• Like 1

I couldn't help but notice some of the usual suspects hopping onto the waffle house story (which btw, that dad needs to be locked up), and then here comes an attack outside of the US in a country that often acts like their shit doesn't stink, that killed multiple people without the use of a firearm..

and it suddenly got quite. Because people still don't seem to grasp the fact that people are bad. 

• Like 3